Come on folks let's see your veg plants! Here's some for ya

What you feeding her on? It's growing a head and an arm. :laugh:
Beautiful though mate. Nice work
bit worried the plant might get powdery mildew ( white dust mostly on the leaves.) its around in the local enviroment
see it walking the dog.. one of the dangers of out door growing ...

bit worried the plant might get powdery mildew ( white dust mostly on the leaves.) its around in the local enviroment
see it walking the dog.. one of the dangers of out door growing ...
If it's in the environment, all you can do is keep checking and cleaning her. It would be a mission to clean that monster though. It only takes me 5 minutes to wipe every leaf and stem on my plants as they are tiny in comparison.

So if you can see it, so can everybody else in the neighborhood. Have you ever had issues with people helping themselves to your buds before?

If it's in the environment, all you can do is keep checking and cleaning her. It would be a mission to clean that monster though. It only takes me 5 minutes to wipe every leaf and stem on my plants as they are tiny in comparison.

So if you can see it, so can everybody else in the neighborhood. Have you ever had issues with people helping themselves to your buds before?

think my neighborhood are ok its legal here .. not sure they even noticed it yet..

take 5 days to clean this plant wouldnt bother lawn mower her up good..
she dont have issues yet .. ...

Blackberry Kush and Blueberry screen of green. I just flipped them 4 days ago. Still vegging on that stretch, so I guess it’s still considered a veg shot….lol.

5984A4F9-76C4-45C1-B313-1C319558D218.jpeg

Blackberry Kush and Blueberry screen of green. I just flipped them 4 days ago. Still vegging on that stretch, so I guess it’s still considered a veg shot….lol.

5984A4F9-76C4-45C1-B313-1C319558D218.jpeg
how many pots or plants in there ? 12 ? or 9 maybe ?

Back
Top Bottom