Come on folks let's see your veg plants! Here's some for ya

This is my first time doing the scrog technique, and it’s going well, except for that BlackBerry Kush in the back right. Super stretched, and killed my whole flat vibe…anyway, does anyone know what to do if one plant does this? Should I continue to tuck into flower? And if so, until what day?

Thanks, Gents.

B8EA0BAE-A901-4542-84FB-DF4D2BDC0633.jpeg

4FB0E615-089B-40E6-ACA5-4CC6934E00A1.jpeg

This is my first time doing the scrog technique, and it’s going well, except for that BlackBerry Kush in the back right. Super stretched, and killed my whole flat vibe…anyway, does anyone know what to do if one plant does this? Should I continue to tuck into flower? And if so, until what day?

Thanks, Gents.

B8EA0BAE-A901-4542-84FB-DF4D2BDC0633.jpeg

4FB0E615-089B-40E6-ACA5-4CC6934E00A1.jpeg

I don't know, this may sound crazy but, what about setting up a smaller led panel just over the Blackberry Kush? Maybe they are starving for light back in the corner... It may slow them down and allow the others to catch up...

I don't know, this may sound crazy but, what about setting up a smaller led panel just over the Blackberry Kush? Maybe they are starving for light back in the corner... It may slow them down and allow the others to catch up...
I don’t think it’s starving for light, I have a maxsisun PB4000 in a highly reflective (AC Infinity) 4 X 4 tent.

I don’t think it’s starving for light, I have a maxsisun PB4000 in a highly reflective (AC Infinity) 4 X 4 tent.
Also, I slammed the light on them. With the ventilation and circulation I’m running, doesn’t seem to be causing any heat issues, and the plants don’t seem to be getting any light burn. The BlackBerry in the back right is 14” from the LED. The rest is about 19-20”.

Also, I slammed the light on them. With the ventilation and circulation I’m running, doesn’t seem to be causing any heat issues, and the plants don’t seem to be getting any light burn. The BlackBerry in the back right is 14” from the LED. The rest is about 19-20”.

some plants grow faster than others same pack of seeds. grow looks good .. what i do is raise up the back left and front plants 6 inches to catch up to the canopy .. the big one will slow down soon.. .. im always raising up one plant.
i use building blocks concrete.. no burn..

That’s a really good point I never considered. I did not use clones, I used seeds and that Blackberry that stretched in the back was clearly a different phenotype. There are 2 blueberries in the front, and 2 Blackberries in the back. The tall Blackberry was a completely purple plant except for the leaves, and the other Blackberry was green.

Thanks for your help guys, that’s what it must be.

I’m lazy - I won’t scrog unless it’s full of clones so I don’t have to worry about the different genetic factor since they will stretch differently. Rep on delta’s solution - should work great for you: can’t bring the mountain to Mohammad, then go the other way!
The only issue I would have with raising the plants it’s that they are in a 2x2” square net. How do I raise them without pulling up that side of the net, disrupting everything?

You might not be able to now, depending on how ‘involved’ your trellis is, but I think what delta was suggesting was lifting the shorter ones from the bottom up to even out the canopy. You might not be able to at this juncture - it may depend on….entanglement issues lol. I very rarely get the canopy ‘perfect’; as long as everything is getting approximately the same amount of light on the top you should be golden!

You might not be able to now, depending on how ‘involved’ your trellis is, but I think what delta was suggesting was lifting the shorter ones from the bottom up to even out the canopy. You might not be able to at this juncture - it may depend on….entanglement issues lol. I very rarely get the canopy ‘perfect’; as long as everything is getting approximately the same amount of light on the top you should be golden!
Yeah, at this point, the trellis is very involved. It is what you would say, locked in. Everything besides the unevenness is going well. Thanks for your help, brotha.

I know this isn’t the right thread for this, or if one even exists. I used FF Cavern Culture and Dr. Earth Bud and Bloom as my fert. Since I’ve been using both, I have experienced some breathing issues. Now, I don’t have Covid. Lol. I was wondering if anyone has ever experienced something like this. I’m wondering if the bacteria in the fertilizer is making its way back into my house from the attic, being that it’s not completely sealed. If anyone can possibly shed some light on that, it would be greatly appreciated.

Been without power for 4 days now ,been putting them outside during the day have seen no pest pressures yet.
They are supposed to have the power restored today. I hope so, got new lamp in place.

20210917_115107.jpg

20210917_114848.jpg

Back
Top Bottom