Come on folks let's see your veg plants! Here's some for ya

Tree farming, outdoors only! Is that an 80” tall tent? How close are your lights to the tree tops there? Do you have a light that one can dial back the intensity to a bloom setting? They look great!

5 Cookies & Cream regulars, next to 3 Auto's
Will be sexing them this week and then veg the fem's till the Auto's are ready, then put them into flower.
20211002_095449 (3).jpg

There is nothing more beautiful than a cannabis plant in veg.!:love: Great work all!:thumb:

Blacken Blueberry Rose (Accidental Cross Mom=Black Sugar Rose/Male=Blueberry Smoothie F1) At 20-21 days

Seed X 03.jpg

Blacken Blueberry Rose (Accidental Cross Mom=Black Sugar Rose/Male=Blueberry Smoothie F1) At 20-21 days

Seed X 03.jpg

Like the stout stem and the short stature!

This thread is for your growing girls. All of us are proud of our growing plants this is the place to post them until they become "eye candy" and join the frosty girls over there.

Here we go

Compost Girl sprouted in my compost pile in late April. She has endured as a seedling temps down to 8f and was once covered in snow. She is awesome!!!

2_IMG_20160626_074330.jpg

:roorrip:

Dab to all your girls... and boys!
Second hydroponic grow. First in expanded clay. Ten days old and 25 day's old. Sorry for purple on 25 day's old.
IMG_20210824_123949(1).jpg
IMG_20210911_114852.jpg

its the plant in the back right corner with the leafs mutations .. i wonder if could be a super mutation in potency :)

early morning photo with only half the lights on , primary light comes on and off 40 before these one.
bit like the sun changing intensity .. just using 2 timers on 2 different circuits .. spead the power around ..

its the plant in the back right corner with the leafs mutations .. i wonder if could be a super mutation in potency :)

early morning photo with only half the lights on , primary light comes on and off 40 before these one.
bit like the sun changing intensity .. just using 2 timers on 2 different circuits .. spead the power around ..
Leaf mutation is fairly common. A couple of years back had an Acapulco Gold with twelve span leaves. Wish I would've saved pictures to cloud. SD card failed lost over three years of pictures.

Leaf mutation is fairly common. A couple of years back had an Acapulco Gold with twelve span leaves. Wish I would've saved pictures to cloud. SD card failed lost over three years of pictures.

check this one..

Genetic mutation. clone them odds they do it again. If not it is a mutation caused by outside source chemical or environmental. But still cool

a lot of times the clones work themselves out of the mutation. especially if they have to be re-vegged.

Back
Top Bottom