Come One Come All its Harvest days

BlackTurboTeg

Lol well as most u Know im teg and i got a grow jouranl of a indica and a sativa.. the indica is done and i am harvesting as we speak choppoin away and the sativa will be flowered for a few more weeks ..

Ok well it took aboutn and hour to give her a nice trim and all i saved the trimmin in a jar so i can make hash wiht them. I am going to wait and use the timmin of the other one at the same time so i get more.
First we will start of wiht the pile

kjlkjhl1.JPG

And next and some X-rated photos of my lady. Still did a lil more timmin on them but they were gettin sexyer as i took there leafs off :laughtwo:

MVC-003F_5418741.JPG

different shots of that cola

vcxvzxc11.JPG

vcxvzxc3.JPG

other cola

MVC-002F_364241.JPG

And this is where i am keeping them to dry. There is the plate of lil nugs that didnt have stems to hang them from and the jar of trimmings

MVC-023F_5165211.JPG

vcxvzxc21.JPG

Hope u guys enjoyed the show:bong: :smokin3:

wholy buds bat man!!!

Nice job bro. Love the shot of the big ass bud in the bong. :bong:

Congrats bro, a little rough along the way but you got there. :peace:

Can't wait to hear how she tastes finished.

how much do you expect to get off her?

nice, hey in the next few months I'm moving to an apartment and am going to try and setup hopefully 2-4 plants. This is my first indoor grow, I have 2 fairly successful outdoor grows under my belt, but I have a few questions, first- wat size lights did you use/wattage/hps/hid? specific specs... sorry if I kinda posting this in the wrong place, but i saw ur buds & thats what I would love to have!

k, till then I will keep on researching...

nice nugs brotha... good work!

Back
Top Bottom