Come Say Hi To The New Guy!

bucknut

Hey Everyone, :ciao:

I have finally decided to join this wonderful site after years of lurking. I'm thankful there is a community such as this one full of like-minded people who are willing to share their knowledge and passion for this great plant. I'm here to educate myself on growing my own supply and hopefully build long lasting friendships along the way. I look forward to the education I'm about to receive.

Thanks for having me!

Re: Come Say Hi To The New Guy!!

Right now I'm really enjoying the blueberry. There isn't a large verity to choose from where I'm located plus the prices seem quit inflated for anything with an exotic name lol. I can't wait to be able to increase my options by growing my own.

What strain do you prefer?

I have been enjoying the blue dream esecially the by-products. I.E. Hash & Edibles. But once I can prove to myself I can handle a grow I want to try the Blueberry strains!!!
:roorrip::cough:

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone, it's time to get the day started off right :rollit:

:welcome: I'am sure you will do fine here lots of smart peeps here that are more than happy to share! keep in touch and we all learn together:ciao:

Back
Top Bottom