Coming Along...QT's update

I got white widow and kush germinating now and its taking forever. May start my sativa again for variety. You should let it go until some of the trichs are amber they'll slow you down. Mine is a real creeper

At the moment I am working with bagseed so what ya see is what ya get! Shooting for the good seeds soon though. Like I told Vince it was a nice heady high which lasted for a few hours. Better than what I get from my connect even though these came from him.

Oh and before I forget, I accidently topped my one seedling while trying to kill those damn gnats! It appears to be a clean cut, the two original leaves are still intact. Should I pull it or let it go? Will it make branches or new leaves?

Ohh no queen your fine.. Harvest when you think its best...it's your first one?..right?...you probably stayed up all night thinking about buds drying...I know I do during every harvest...Remember the simpsons episode where Homer is In chocolate land?.....that's my dream except the chocolate is all covered in TRICH's....ha

Well I finally decided to make clones. I made 3, followed the instructions from Bible and said what the hell! I need to learn how to do this too. I used Clonex rooting gel. Also the plant I made the homemade insecticide for seems to be doing fine so far. I haven't noticed any changes other than gnats seem to stay away from her and see none on top of the dirt. So maybe on Monday I will whip some up for the other plant.

Well checked in on clones and one looks dead already, do they do that then come back? I know you're suppose to spray them constantly. I have done that plus sprayed the soil before I put them in. Maybe its because I had issues with the plants I clipped them from..sighs, I dunno. Back to the drawing board I guess..

Howdy queen.... Well cloning isn't the easiest thing going....it's a deep, sensitive, bullshit way to go if your going to do it in soil....I've done it in rockwool a couple times and it's worked (took forever cause I cut them late)...STEVEHMAN has an amazing DIY clone box thread that's so dope...I'm making one soon and everyone else I'm sure will be too....unless you buy the real one for 4 times as much.... Your one clone...hows it look?...yellowing, is it drooped over? Don't over water.... you will know if it is dead...did you use clean gear to cut it?...did you take the first layer of (bark) off?..then rooting agent?...they take like 10-15 days in soil...like 5-12 in the cloner...AND....make sure you spray you entire grow....those gnats just put there pot up for sale and buy a new home next store...or at least steal the electricity.....loveya :peace:

Wow did I type Next store?...ha I meant next door... Oh and only spray or mist the cover that's over your clones...NOT the clones my lady...:ciao:

Well Vince I don't know what the hell is going on with the clones. 2 of them look ok I guess but the one looks dead. As in leaves drooped over and stem not stiff..uh nope did pull back first layer so I guess they are just doomed. I did spray the dirt but that was it. Just figured it was something to do until the second grow goes into veg.

"cause the queen of hearts is always your best bet".....ohh hey....sorry was singing here....well maybe that clone is a goner...I wouldnt pay it no more of my time...."some of you will be in, and some of you will be OUT"....spend your time helping the other 2 instead now.....are you buds drying?.. How do they look?....are you keeping track of RH of the buds...use yOur digi out of your grow and put it in the jar with the bud....after your hang dry it......let us know?....WORD....:riskybusiness:

I ditched the clones, moved 2 of the seedlings to another closet. I have not been having too much luck with germinating seeds from my collection of bagseed. I plan on letting the 2 I moved be on a 18/6 cycle. One of them leaves are browning already and curled down. Trying to see if that one will improve.

My one flowering plant seems to have seeds but not sure how? Thought I moved male in time but guess I didn't. Uh ended up smoking the one plant by quick drying it, it was good but with the last 2 I will wait and do it right. The excitement got the best of me. My thermometer is too big to fit in the curing jar anyway. Feeling a bit flustered with the bagseed so gonna try to get better ones, just hope I don't get ripped off!

Queen please use one of our sponsors...you won't get ripped off...I've used them and there great.....:riskybusiness:

Howdy All--- Just wanted to let ya know I am back and onto another grow. For some reason this grow is going very slow. Whereas with the first one, the ladies grew kinda quick. With this one, they seem to be growing slow and kinda retarded! I am using the last of my bagseed..So how has everyone been?

Hey queen what up?.....I missed you....how's the new girls....their gonna be awesome this time.....or more awesome.....same old me here...I did lose my job so things go so tight I had to cancel my last grow.....but things are coming around....back working already and shit......glad to see you round again :..... :peace:

Hey queen what up?.....I missed you....how's the new girls....their gonna be awesome this time.....or more awesome.....same old me here...I did lose my job so things go so tight I had to cancel my last grow.....but things are coming around....back working already and shit......glad to see you round again :..... :peace:

Well you know Vince, same shit different day. I missed you too, mentor! But it was just too awful trying to log on here thru my cell. I am not sure how these new girls are doing just yet. I plan on posting pics maybe tomorrow. There are two of them that something funky is just going on, their leaves started growing twisted. Hard to explain, you will have to see the pics.

I started them in the same cups as the first grow, transplanted them to gallon pots but they seem to be growing kinda slow. Once they are old enough I am going to start them on BPN nutes. I have to start a journal for this grow so I am gonna try to figure out how to do that correctly. Or maybe I need to scrap them. I have 5 sprouts too also coming up slow, I dunno. And 4 seeds that germinated but still hasn't come up through the dirt. I don't think I planted them that deep but I don't know what is going on. And its the last of my bagseed, next month I plan to get some good seeds. I been saying that for awhile but things have been kinda tight here too..priorities and all that. It's definitely good to be back.

Dadums, I don't think they were hermies. I think that I accidently polinated them when I had the males around. I did try germinate their seeds but for some reason none of them took...Oh well ya live and ya learn.

Well here are pics of the latest grow...I did also start a journal for those interested...

006558.JPG

004678.JPG

003723.JPG

001729.JPG

I hope these pics look better than the ones from my first grow. I use my digital camera to take these.

Hey queen...gahd they are so cute...hey cut the tips of the leaves off....on them if they are clones....And you started a journal.. I'm going now...word....:ciao:

I have gone on overdrive trying to make a SOG, well a little one. I just put down 5 seeds to germinate. I hope I can keep up and not get the dates screwed up. Yeah I know write it down. I did but I think I am off by a few days. And since I need more room, I am gonna add a second shelf (well bf is doing the labor, I'm just giving direction)...I have 10 cfls so I figure I would split them. I would think 5 lights would be enough for 4 plants...23w daylights. I will end up getting more probably even though I have been looking for some HID lights on Ebay.

Back
Top Bottom