Coming down the home stretch on my first grow

TennRiver

420 Member
I started my first grow on 2/25 and put my 2 white widow fems on bloom mode last Friday. The plants did real well until about 2 weeks ago and then they started losing quit a few leaves and don't look as healthy as I think they should right now. My question is should the plants lose a lot of foilage when they mature? also had to tie off one plant because of the weight and I was afraid it was going to fall over. I am growing these in dwc and the big one is over 4 feet tall and the runt, which started off strong is 3 feet. The big plant drinks about a gallon of water a day and the runt about a half gallon. Pruning has got me confused with losing the leaves as they are doing. I have been changing the nutrients every 2 weeks, but because of the size of the big plant I am afraid to lift it up by the net pot to change it anymore. I hope I have made this clear to you guys that are experienced in growing. I just want to do what is best as for as pruning, topping and making some healthy plants. Any advice would be appreciated. I'll send some pics next week if I can figure out how to upload them.

A plant in late flower will start losing leaves just due to the plant conserving energy for the flowers and possible seeds (if it has been fertilized.)

A plant can have all kinds of problems, which can cause leaf loss.

I'm sure more people will cruise through and offer some more advice, but most will want to see pictures, to make sure they are not steering you wrong.

You can use the following link to learn how to upload photos and post them:

Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos | 420 Magazine ®

Sounds like some pretty big bush :p not to shabby for DWC ah...

But as mentioned 2/25 well that is February this year i hope ? ( doubles check time /date/stamp )

So that is about 8 weeks of flowering my ol chum, so what do you really expect for the stage or timing of flowering & strain ?

Yarp

If you just started your grow on 2/25 and just put one on flower last week you shouldn't be losing a lot of leaves yet. I hope I'm reading it right. If you were losing a lot of leaves before you put them on flower you might look at water quickly. What ppm & ph?

Back
Top Bottom