comment my setup :)

hird

Hi,
I'm about to grow my first grow and this is my setup so far.

Secret jardin DR60 60x60x170 LxWxH.
Out take fan connected to a coal filter to remove smell.
250w CFL at 2700k.
The soil I'm going to use is standard flower soil mixed with pearlite and leca for drainage.
Biobizz nutrients complete pack.
2 x 12 litre pots, hoping to fit two plants.
Smaller pots for clones.
Timer for the lamp and hygro/thermometer.
A fan to get circulation in the tent.

Does the setup look ok?
Please give me some feedback.

Sounds great. How about some pictures???

CtjifFq.jpg

le3o26j.jpg

There you go :)
The small pots are for the clones, put a plastic bag over so it can hold Higher humidity.
Haven't set the fan in yet either, I'll wait until the clones get stronger.
The clones are expected to arrive next week :D

Ok, since I don't get a lot of feedback her are some questions.
Is 2 x 12 litre pots ok in that tent?
How long will it take until harvest? I'm growing og kush from clones.
What yield can I expect?
Should I scrog or use any other methods?
Is it ok to put the clones directly in those small pots in the picture? With dirt and perlite mix.

Ok, since I don't get a lot of feedback her are some questions. Is 2 x 12 litre pots ok in that tent? How long will it take until harvest? I'm growing og kush from clones. What yield can I expect? Should I scrog or use any other methods? Is it ok to put the clones directly in those small pots in the picture? With dirt and perlite mix.
Yea those should a good size for your tent. I'm not sure what the flower time for og kush is but if you do a little research or ask who your getting them from. My guess would be 7-8 weeks from the start of flower. How long are you going to veg them out for before you switch to flower??? From my experience I got 36 grams from one plant, and it was a small plant. I have heard ppl getting couple of ounces per plant. And since this is your first grow, I would suggest not doing a scrog. I would focus on learning how to grow before getting fancy. But with that it's all up to you. And are the clones already rooted?? If so then yea plant them as usual. Hope this all helps!!!!!!

Recived the clones on monday. 3 of them, they are still in the dome, but they look so saggy. They are in a dome that I put in the tent. The filter removes so much air so the humidity is a bout 50% in the tent and maybe a bit higher in the dome (Not able to take the humidity in the dome) the temprature in the dome is 26°c.
I hope they look better when I come home from work.

Picture from when I got them on Monday:
R6GycDU.jpg

Back
Top Bottom