Compact leds lights

sully508

i just purchased a all blue 420nm. it cost 29 bucks but uses only 12 watts. and screws into any socket 38 par flood light shape. w/ 286 leds on it
i used hps 400w and 2 cfls 42 watt 6500k. and got a red and blue one too.
it also uses 12 watts. 24 watts instead of 82. thet're on a 20/4 light sched.
was wondering if anyone has used these compact leds.:peacetwo:

Ive used LEDs I bought at Home Depot as an experiment. I had a par 30 blue. It worked well until the plant got too big for the beam. It made the plant grow out instead of up, lots of side shoots. One thing I learned is you can still burn the plants so make sure you keep 5-6" away.

hey billmoe
i thought the ones at home depot and lows were very expensive.
im looking for blue spectrum. because ill be veg'n for another 5 weeks.
i ordered the solarmax 7200k mh/ hps conversion bulb also.
i use the cfl's w/ 6 inch reflector clamps. i thought id try led for supplemental light. to move around and use less watts.
ill watch the heat billmoe, thanks for that info. i thought they were cool. but i guess any light would be warm if it ran 20 hours a day.
i got 5 wonder woman fem seeds from nirvana. planted 2. both are so green and are starting to develope its 3rd set of leaves. almost identical. i got ak-48, master kush, and snow white seeds too. all fem. but ill wait for warmer weather to maximize the yeild on those.
wonder woman is an awesome skunky sticky high yeilding strain.:peacetwo:

I got them for a party we were throwing and then just ended up trying them out. They were actually pretty cheap from the online store. Way cheaper than anything actually marketed as a grow light.

I might have to order some wonder woman seeds. Ive been growin GDP for too long now time to switch it up.

Back
Top Bottom