Completely dried yellowing leaves

limatango

hello,

i have three plants growing, all were very healthy until 2 days ago when i noticed a few yellowing spots on just one, the other two are still very healthy looking, no spots at all and they are getting the exact same treatment as the one that is getting unhealthy, same light, gowing in 1 litre airpots in coco, same watering, same nutrients, coco A and B, everything has been the same. at first it was a few spots but now it is affecting the entire plant, even new leaves that are just budding at the top have yellow spots and the first leaves at the bottom to have gotten the yellowing are completely dried up and dead now. i have read a bit about deficiencies but i dont understand how if it is a deficiency, it is affecting only one plant and not the others when they have all been treated the exact same ways at the exact same times. i have flushed the growing medium on the affected plant twice with just plain water in the past 12 hours, but still this yellowing seems to be speading on the plant and still the other two plants are very healthy, so i dont know whats happening here. i had a mix of seeds so i dont know what plant it is either.

this is my first time using this forum, i have uploaded photos to the gallery and attached the photos url in this posting, i dont know if its how its supposed to be done but seems like the way to attach photos?

ok i dont understand why my photo links arent showing up in the posting, they are showing up here when i edit, but when i post this there are no links, so i am going to insert the url's directly onto this post, this is my first time on here and i thought i had followed the directions inserting the url in the attach photos choice but they dont seem to be appearing in the post.

here they are.

yellowing dried leaves

yellowing dried leaves

yellowing dried leaves

yellowing dried leaves

thank you for any help.

yellowing-dried-leaves.613892

yellowing-dried-leaves.613891

yellowing-dried-leaves.613890

yellowing-dried-leaves.613889

no one has even looked at this posting? please help, the plant is clearly dieing and i dont know why seeing as they have all gotten the same treatment.

Looks like mild nute burn and overwatering. But more info would be nice. Temp, humidity, pH, soil/hydro, nutes used, etc.

thank you,

yes but i have three plants and all three have received the exact same treatment at the exact same time, so why is this one responding differently than the other 2? the other 2 are very healthy.

the medium is coco from a large bag not bricks, the nutrients are coco canna A and B, i put 10ml of coco canna A and 10ml of coco cana B in 10 liters of water and have been feeding all the plants at the same time from the same container, the temp is 25 celcius, humidity is 59%, i dont know the water's ph level, they are all in 1 liter airpots, i water them when the coco is pretty much dry, they all seemed to like this treatment as they are/were stong and growing well.

Your leaf damage appears to be a nutrient burn and pH imbalance. You want pH 5.8 for hydroponic and soiless (peat moss and coco coir) and pH 6.5 for soil.

Sunleaves pH Test Kit

Essentials pH Test Kit - Access Hydroponic

pH Test Kit, 1 oz - Access Hydroponic

here is everything you should need to know to post full size photographs

Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

here is a nutrient availability chart

pH_chart7.jpg

here is a cannabis leaf deficiency chart

cannabis_leaf-deficiencies31.jpg

here is the Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver and the Plant Abuse Chart

Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial

Plant Abuse Chart