Compost & worm tea recipe for flower

I use no pump, stream water that already has natural Philems and organic organisms living, worm castings, a half cup organic molasses or corn syrup take my bucket full 2/3 with castings then stuff into pantyhose tie off, and soak for 12-18 hours add roots trinity Buddha bloom and surge. Let stand an additional 12 hours water plants. I stir every 2-4 hours. Here's my 100% organic first grow ever currently in day of flower 30.
c6ec4936353e8087641b30aab1b63b58.jpg
672f1ec03532e16b13a251c6f69a0fe5.jpg
f055e15e46f12f5ef28efe7aa6257db5.jpg

Not an expert at all but I found this to work so awesome. I take bits and pieces and read a lot before making any decisions. Happy growing.

Sent from my iPhone using 420

I don't understand how your not useing a pump to airate (I can't spell) and I use manukau honey instead of molasses cause the brix meter reads higher with honey. Idk if that's a mistake of reading or just a lucky find but I'm all organic as well and was wondering if you use your tea for every water

Outdoors organicshttps://www.420magazine.com/forums/journals-in-progress/274432-kera-bubblegum-northern-lights-afghan-lime-my-3-strains-im-growing.html

I don't understand how your not useing a pump to airate (I can't spell) and I use manukau honey instead of molasses cause the brix meter reads higher with honey. Idk if that's a mistake of reading or just a lucky find but I'm all organic as well and was wondering if you use your tea for every water

Outdoors organicshttps://www.420magazine.com/forums/journals-in-progress/274432-kera-bubblegum-northern-lights-afghan-lime-my-3-strains-im-growing.html

I do not I go straight stream water every third or fourth watering. It can't hurt as its organic and most teas are 1.0.0. I have used my own homemade maple syrup as well that I have boiled down to almost the consistency of corn syrup. I have also used the first run of maple sap as a watering as well. I also take my used tea casting and place them on the top soil of my pots.

I do not I go straight stream water every third or fourth watering. It can't hurt as its organic and most teas are 1.0.0. I have used my own homemade maple syrup as well that I have boiled down to almost the consistency of corn syrup. I have also used the first run of maple sap as a watering as well. I also take my used tea casting and place them on the top soil of my pots.

Also stirring does the same thing. From what I have read the bubble stone does just helps keep the water moving and help dechlorinate it. I use natural water from nature that has living organisms in it already. So it already goes at the castings as food which activates the Nuits in the worm castings and the added sugar/glucose just boosts them. I read like a huge nerd I can't stop and I love growing and gardening . Which I've been doing for about 6 years. Just bought land and a house with tons of our building up in northern Michigan and decided to grow my own meds for once and save $500-$800 a month. As well as get good organic product. I think it is just what method you prefer. Every person has a different method of doing something or a step from what I have seen but I think my plants are doing well for my first grow. So at this point I am not going to change that part...lol hope my opinion and what I've found works. Also if you have acess use pond or stream water. Try it out.

Back
Top Bottom