Concealing the smell

Senior Tokey

I'm living with some friends, and 2 of us (including me) smoke weed reguarly, while the other two don't.
They are fine with us smoking, but complain about the smell it leaves blah blah blah.
My friend and I are fine with the smell, but they aren't. We've all been friends since jr. high, so we agreed to cover the smell.
So the question im asking everyone on this board is what is a good cheap way to destroy the smell? :hmmmm:
Homemade device, commerical product, or anything.

thanks wiggum, ill try that
i never knew dryer sheets covered the smell:cheesygrinsmiley:

Best thing is to smoke outside.
Apart that, you can try lighting some incense or a candle. Lighting a match also tends to cover up the smell.

But if your roomies are complaining about the odor just staying there, get some odor deodorizer... (I forget the exact name) Those things that come in a small plastic round shapped box, it's like a gooey rubbery substance that absorbs the bad smells. I've used it in the past, it's about 5$, works pretty well.

Sounds silly but popcorn can help hide the smell, along with some spray. Pretty soon everyone will know you're high when you eat popcorn though. :smokin:

During spring break, we found this little shop on the Florida coast, and while looking around, we found a little bottle of this stuff called "Blunt Block." You just spray it once and it neutralizes the smoke smell, and pretty soon the whole room smells like pineapple. All of us bought one before going back to the dorms.

Get a paper towel roll and stuff a bunch of dryer sheets in it - Preferably some with a distinct odor to them and every hit you take, exhale into the tube, digusing the smell.
Best, quickest, easiest, cheapest way!!!!!!

I love this method! And all you end up with is a room that smells like fresh laundry ;)

My friends and I used to call them 'Bounty Blowers'.... since we used Bounty dryer sheets most often.

Best, quickest, easiest, cheapest way!!!!!!

I love this method! And all you end up with is a room that smells like fresh laundry ;)

My friends and I used to call them 'Bounty Blowers'.... since we used Bounty dryer sheets most often.

The problem with this method is that you disguise the smell of everything you exhale, but it still stinks like pot anyhow because of all the smoke that pours off the bowl between hits. It takes a very fine-tuned method of capping the bowl between hits, and clearing everything from the pipe, between all hits to make the groove tube / zoom tube / spoof method work.

I'd say pick one room to contain all of your smoking activities in, and they'll just know that room is going to be stinky much of the time :cheesygrinsmiley: Or you could set up a fan blowing out the window, and smoke close to that, using Fabreeze afterwards.

eat oranges as your munchies..

oranges are good..
and cover up smell really quick...

my friend would exhale smoke then spray the smoke with a air freshner and we would watch the battle between the smoke and the airt freshner between tokes

Back
Top Bottom