Concealing the smell

i've found that rexona musk scented spray works the best. i think any kind of musk spray would do. the smell is alot heavier so it masks alot of the pungency(?).

By far the best solution for this problem is to smoke outside. I would just get a boxfan and put it in an open window. Then I would smoke right by that fan and let it suck all the smoke outside. Then I would spray a shatload of febreeze. Also I would recommend keeping some inscense around and keeping those burning throughout the day. Youd be suprised how strong some inscense are. Hope this helps.

So do really nasty farts, I just can't keep popping one out ever 5 minutes or so.
Incense can only cover the smell for a short time and there is still the odor, just being masked by another odor. I would still pick up on it.
Ozone purifiers can help and they are easy to purchase too. I still swear by carbon filters and use multiple ozone purifers thruout the house.

Im not sure what the name of it is but the guys at home depot would know.... Its a jar that obsorbs Many odors including this one. I have used it and it works great.

Also my friend smokes and didnt want his kids knowing...... he got a piece of fuel line or even hose pipe, drilled a hole in the floor and tightly insulated it,,,,it would slide down in the hole and was very discreet. he blew his smoke into the pipe, it went under the house, then he jsut needed a touch up of air freshner or inscense (SP). maybe not what your looking for but its an idea,

Those things that come in a small plastic round shapped box, it's like a gooey rubbery substance that absorbs the bad smells. I've used it in the past, it's about 5$, works pretty well.

I believe it's called ONA (Odor Nuetralizing Agent). I haven't used it myself, but the claim is that rather than masking the odors, it eliminates them.

I use a portable vaporizer known as the VaporGenie. It's $50 and my wife says it's worth every penny. I smoke in the bathroom with the exhaust fan on and she can't smell a thing.

I just bought some Blunt Block, so I will have to put it into use, and then ask a non-smoker to see if they can identify anything. I'll let you guys know in a week or two about my results! :smokin::grinjoint:

u wouldnt catch me using any thing like this smoking is bad enuff let alone using all types of chemical oder like ozium

Back
Top Bottom