Concentrate Corner: Concentrating cannabis for combustion

Nice squeezing dabbs. One of these days i'm going this route.
Pretty darn affordable honestly. If I didnt have so much BHO equipment I'd switch, but hell now I just have an excuse to need both!!!

I have some shatter (yes the dangerous kind) finishing up now.

Old thread (I just stumbled across it while searching for someone's "hair straightener extract tutorial" - which I'll probably never find, because it might have been in a grow journal), and I haven't read to the end yet. So this might already have been mentioned. But, if not... I'd like to point out that that particular policy has changed. Probably both to help fight the spread of misinformation about that thing and to educate people who might otherwise burn down their house by failing to follow basic common sense procedures (but that's just a guess on my part).

Er... assuming that I understood your (humorous?) mention of "(yes the dangerous kind)."

By the way, the extract you pictured a few posts later looked heavenly :thumb:.

Thanks TS! Yes I meant that with some pizzazz. Lol. I suppose I should update this at some point now that the policy has changed. It's even scarier to admit that I'm now technically a professional so I should be sure to help anyone who is looking for safe sound practices.

Anyways @TorturedSoul check out grandpa tokins thread on rosin. Also Dutch buds has one here too called "show me what your pressing " or something like that. Both should have people that know a lot more about rosin than myself. Again I'm a hydrocarbon extract man and know relatively little about rosin except that a hair straightener works with the correct temps. I think @Preston9mm or someone was doing a straighter and vise grip?

Thanks TS! Yes I meant that with some pizzazz. Lol. I suppose I should update this at some point now that the policy has changed. It's even scarier to admit that I'm now technically a professional so I should be sure to help anyone who is looking for safe sound practices.

Anyways @TorturedSoul check out grandpa tokins thread on rosin. Also Dutch buds has one here too called "show me what your pressing " or something like that. Both should have people that know a lot more about rosin than myself. Again I'm a hydrocarbon extract man and know relatively little about rosin except that a hair straightener works with the correct temps. I think @Preston9mm or someone was doing a straighter and vise grip?
Yessir! Redneck ingenuity
:nerd-with-glasses:

I extract a shit ton of kief from my popcorn buds with dry ice, load it into tea bags, fold it closed, then squish.

(Parchment, obviously)

I use a 2" hair straightener with ceramic plates. Similar to this:
711BWSn7PjL._SL1500_.jpg

I normally have it set between 180°~220°, depending on what material I'm using & how long I'm squeezing. Generally around 20-30 seconds at the "low" setting.

I press my little envelope flat, by hand. Once I can tell it is set nicely between the plates, I crimp TF outta it with these...
s-l640.jpg

I should have prefaced all of this by saying; I'm upgrading to a press this month because I'm sick of buying $20 straighteners. I fucking destroy these things y'all.

Anyhow... totally doable! Hit me back if ya have questions.
:blunt:

Haha. Yeah a good press with platters are only 5-6 bills for a decent one.

yea but at $40 to 55 a gram you pay for that in no time, I do not sale anything, but I have enough Rosin to make my med's. That is a good thing and although I used to make CCO or FECO, but nowI am totally solvent less.
Will be making some editable s soon.

Back
Top Bottom