Concentrated cannabis oil - Feeling no effects

Hi. Thanks in advance for any help and taking the time to read/reply!

I’m giving my dad concentrated cannabis oil in the hope to cure his brain cancer, so far we have had amazing results, from being told he wouldn’t live past Easter to now being told he will and will actually be quite well also! He is looking amazing and getting back to his old self with 9days out of 10 pain free!
He’s just finished a chemo(tablet form) and radiation course and things are looking good but we won’t tell the full extent until he is his scan in 12 weeks, fingers crossed for good news!
He’s been taking CCO since early January and is taking nearly a full ml throughout the day. What is confusing me is that he says he feels no effects off it, the oil is of a 50/50 hybrid strain and I know that it is good oil (I made it myself using the guide on here) and I also have a Little myself now and then and it hits me for six! To the point where I’m getting mild hallucinations, and that’s just taking a bit the size of half a grain of rice!

He is using the oil in Tacking method on his gums, he is also taking a lot of probiotics and organic supplements to aid in boosting his immune system.
Is there any reason why he’s not feeling any effects off the oil? It’s not a problem and he’s not complaining as he probably prefers not to feel the high to be honest but part of me wants to find out why he isn’t feeling the effects as myself and a few others I have spoke to who take it for various reasons all can’t believe how much he’s taking and that it isn’t affecting him!
I believe it has worked wonders for his brain cancer as he is doing so well and hasn’t shocked so many of his doctors and oncologists, and for that we are so grateful that forums like this exist to help so many people

Thanks.

I'm no doctor, but wouldn't there be some deterioration in the cannabinoid receptors in the brain with age? Therefore getting the benefits of the oil, but without the high.

I've noticed with myself, that I can now smoke/vape about a third/half of a gram before it knocks me out. In my 20's it was much less than that, a single drag on a joint was enough to put me on my ass. Lol, hence the reason why I quit for a very long time. I'm highly THC sensitive

Hi. Thanks in advance for any help and taking the time to read/reply!

I’m giving my dad concentrated cannabis oil in the hope to cure his brain cancer, so far we have had amazing results, from being told he wouldn’t live past Easter to now being told he will and will actually be quite well also! He is looking amazing and getting back to his old self with 9days out of 10 pain free!
He’s just finished a chemo(tablet form) and radiation course and things are looking good but we won’t tell the full extent until he is his scan in 12 weeks, fingers crossed for good news!
He’s been taking CCO since early January and is taking nearly a full ml throughout the day. What is confusing me is that he says he feels no effects off it, the oil is of a 50/50 hybrid strain and I know that it is good oil (I made it myself using the guide on here) and I also have a Little myself now and then and it hits me for six! To the point where I’m getting mild hallucinations, and that’s just taking a bit the size of half a grain of rice!

He is using the oil in Tacking method on his gums, he is also taking a lot of probiotics and organic supplements to aid in boosting his immune system.
Is there any reason why he’s not feeling any effects off the oil? It’s not a problem and he’s not complaining as he probably prefers not to feel the high to be honest but part of me wants to find out why he isn’t feeling the effects as myself and a few others I have spoke to who take it for various reasons all can’t believe how much he’s taking and that it isn’t affecting him!
I believe it has worked wonders for his brain cancer as he is doing so well and hasn’t shocked so many of his doctors and oncologists, and for that we are so grateful that forums like this exist to help so many people

Thanks.

Hi Jimmy: It occurs to me that I read on some other thread about people who really do need opoids: this guy said that he does NOT get high from opioids, and when they're not available, he doesn't get withdrawal symptoms--just a lot of pain and immobility.

So I'm wondering if your pop's way of using cannabis is to utilize it without the high? He has no need for the high, so he isn't using it for that. I really do believe that we all utilize cannabis differently.

Back
Top Bottom