Concrete-Seeds x 2-Site DWC

Concrete Seed

Here is the "Veg-Cycle" of the DWC System. Normally I use the same setup for the entire grow but I have recently seen GREAT success using a x2 place setup like with more traditional setups.

Strain: "Super-Seeds" (Got them from an old hippie who said he bought them from a website called "Dope-Seeds.com" HAHA! Anyway, he said he couldn't remember if they were: "Columbian-Gold", "Hawaiian-Gold" or "Jamaican-Dream" but that he knew it was from an "exotic land" lmao...gotta love hippies. He told me they were all "sure-girl-seeds" so I figured he meant they were "feminized seeds", lol.) Normally i'm extremely serious about where I get my genetics to make sure they are legit but after seeing this guys setup, I knew I couldn't go wrong and probably scores something worth keeping! I hope! ENJOY!

Cycle: Vegetation Cycle (3-5wks Total)

Grow-Site: Indoor Tent

Medium: Deep Water Culture in 5gal res. Gold-Label Hydroton

Lighting: x1 150watt CFL until day:21, then 250watt MH until flower cycle.

Room Temp: Veg-Room Average: 78degrees (Max: 82degrees, Min: 73degrees)

C02: None until wk1 of Flower-Cycle

Water Schedule: (DWC)

Nutrients: Cyco Platinum Series

PH/PPM: PH: 5.6-5.8 PPM: 850-1000ppm (Average is 850ppm)

Pests: None besides the occasional gnat. (I have an Organic-Soil grow right next to my DWC setup.)

grow_journal_014.JPG
grow_journal_013.JPG

Hope you guys enjoy!!! Lets see how quickly these ladies are gonna take off!!!

CHEERS MATE!!!
CONCRETE-SEED
:420:

Re: Concrete-Seeds x 2-Site D.W.C.

Hey guys, quick update for this Journal. I'll keep it short&sweet by saying that I rely on growing as a HUGE stress-reliever and hoped to share my passion w/ others, however, when it becomes stressful (or just not worth it) there's no point in doing it anymore. I will continue to grow and learn but I will no longer be sharing it, and that truly sucks. It was an absolute blast while it lasted & I *REALLY*, *REALLY* appreciate those of you that I had the pleasure of interacting with and xtra props to anyone who subscribed to the journal! I genuinely apologize you won't see the finished results do to this. I hope this finds you in the best of spirits and wish the best for all of you & your grows!

As usual, Stay safe and CHEERS!!!

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom