Concussion and weed?

zeroday

Hello there folks. Wasn't sure where to post this. I didn't really see a medical section that covered it. Any who how....

So, I was up on an 8ft. step ladder doing some stuff, totally on the step that says "not a step". I was doing good, until I wacked my head on a 8" steel pipe up in the ceiling. Crazy story, you shoulda been there! I won't go into why I was in such a predicament, but the point is, I wacked my head on the pipe, next thing I know, I come to laying on the ground (carpet covered cement). It was kind of odd, because I was totally mentally aware, but my body was moving slow. Wild shit. And trust me, I died, and this was way less fun that that.

Anyway, there I sat, with my dome bleading like crazy. Long story short, nice concussion. I stopped smoking weed and followed the protocol I was told to follow. I wound up constantly frustrated and pissed. Dunno if anyone has every gotten their bell rung enough to the point that you can't think complex thoughts like you would normally, but I couldn't do basic shit. It was frustrating. I finally went and smoked some weed. Got me back to the point where I could at least have perspective. Damn. Your brain bouncing up against your skull can really fuck some shit up!

had to quit out on my damn journals cuz I couldn't put more than a sentence or two together. It was not fun for me. 8 weeks later, I'm getting back into the swing of things.

So, wondering if anyone has any experience with a concusion, and using the plant to help with the added frustration/anxiety/stress that comes along with it.

Hello there folks. Wasn't sure where to post this. I didn't really see a medical section that covered it. Any who how....

So, I was up on an 8ft. step ladder doing some stuff, totally on the step that says "not a step". I was doing good, until I wacked my head on a 8" steel pipe up in the ceiling. Crazy story, you shoulda been there! I won't go into why I was in such a predicament, but the point is, I wacked my head on the pipe, next thing I know, I come to laying on the ground (carpet covered cement). It was kind of odd, because I was totally mentally aware, but my body was moving slow. Wild shit. And trust me, I died, and this was way less fun that that.

Anyway, there I sat, with my dome bleading like crazy. Long story short, nice concussion. I stopped smoking weed and followed the protocol I was told to follow. I wound up constantly frustrated and pissed. Dunno if anyone has every gotten their bell rung enough to the point that you can't think complex thoughts like you would normally, but I couldn't do basic shit. It was frustrating. I finally went and smoked some weed. Got me back to the point where I could at least have perspective. Damn. Your brain bouncing up against your skull can really fuck some shit up!

had to quit out on my damn journals cuz I couldn't put more than a sentence or two together. It was not fun for me. 8 weeks later, I'm getting back into the swing of things.

So, wondering if anyone has any experience with a concusion, and using the plant to help with the added frustration/anxiety/stress that comes along with it.

Back
Top Bottom