Confessions of a Former Hater

iluvsnow

Yup, I was one of those guys...

I grew up in a red state and bought into all the "Just Say No" b.s. that I was fed as a kid, and was a cannabis hater until just a few years ago. Now, facing some necessary changes in my lifestyle and the confirmation of my own mortality, I find myself knocking on the cannabis door. This stuff is great!

After fleeing the aforementioned red state as soon as we were old enough, my wife and I landed in a state where we are new medical patients participating in a budding, but still messy, cannabis regulatory system. We are starting a small closet grow soon and I would like to thank everyone for the information I have gathered from this site so far--I've done a lot of reading on many sites and I think this one is top notch. A lot of the sites out there have a lot of negativity (One would think we were talking about something other than cannabis here--why so much hostility?) and bickering, but I haven't encountered much of that here. I have gathered a ton of information from what I've read and look forward to giving back when I can.

Thanks for reading. Positive vibes to all. :Namaste:

No sweat,welcome back to the proper side.We hold no grudges,its just takes some people longer to realize weed/mm/cannabis is not the devil.

I dont know why the other sites are shitty,they all have poor,tudes-in the couple years ive been posting/lurking here Ive yet to see ANYONE,get out of control,sure there is some rants,but never between each other.

this is a community I could live in,beautiful flowers,wonderful people.

Hi, thanks for your reply. I have no issue with ranting--hell, we all do it from time to time--but a lot of those other sites are just frustrating to use. I would find a source of good info, or so I thought, and would end up spending more time just sifting through arguments halfway through the thread. Geez.

Are there any other converts around here?

I dont usually see to many converts,most just try to blend into the scene,and thats ok,as long as they are with us.

for sure,some other sites,I sit and wonder,are these guys smoking mexican brick or what? some people are just angry,and they need better stock.

:welcome: to :420:

glad u decided to end the brainwashing that started when u were young ..:bravo:

I'm also a convert, though not from the brainwashing bit. I had a husband that couldn't control himself and almost got me kicked out of my house and my children taken away. Things are different now, though, and I partake as well, just only when appropriate.

I'm also a convert, though not from the brainwashing bit. I had a husband that couldn't control himself and almost got me kicked out of my house and my children taken away. Things are different now, though, and I partake as well, just only when appropriate.

glad u converted back also ..:welcome: to :420:

Hello Iluvsnow and welcome. I to landed on this site during extensive research and got hooked on 420. It seems that all you want to know is on here somewhere. I hang out in a couple of threads on how to make and dose cannabis oil, The folks there have become like family to me. Good luck with your closet grow. :)

Back
Top Bottom