Confused: is she ready? Strawberry Cheese Auto

CharlieWaffles

Hello all
Looking for some advice or simply your thoughts. Today is day 86 for this lady. According to seed supplier she will take 84 days from sprout to harvest. But they usually take longer. To me the trichomes don’t look ready. But the plant really looks finished in my opinion. She was supposed to be watered yesterday but I held off, waiting for some opinions. I think she needs another week to 10 days but I’m worried the plant will be dead or way past prime by then. Thanks in advance everyone!!

F2FE2E8D-E68F-413E-A9A1-BF98E126A3A1.jpeg

CF4FE813-EA5A-4CD2-AFEF-26DB8DC712FF.png

7364A49E-246D-405D-967A-76C1266CAA68.jpeg

Hello all
Looking for some advice or simply your thoughts. Today is day 86 for this lady. According to seed supplier she will take 84 days from sprout to harvest. But they usually take longer. To me the trichomes don’t look ready. But the plant really looks finished in my opinion. She was supposed to be watered yesterday but I held off, waiting for some opinions. I think she needs another week to 10 days but I’m worried the plant will be dead or way past prime by then. Thanks in advance everyone!!

F2FE2E8D-E68F-413E-A9A1-BF98E126A3A1.jpeg

CF4FE813-EA5A-4CD2-AFEF-26DB8DC712FF.png

7364A49E-246D-405D-967A-76C1266CAA68.jpeg
Any thoughts folks? Appreciate any opinions at all. Thanks!

Let me know if tagging you is annoying and I won’t do it again :oops::)
@Tokin Roll
@Bill284
@Krissi1982
@Emilya
@InTheShed

Not annoying at all... I appreciate a heads up when someone needs a question answered. I don't see a lot of amber in your pics so based on that I would say they are not ready yet. I am even seeing some that are still clear. Can you do a closeups of a couple of the buds from the side, so I can see what the pistils look like?
I don’t think it’s ready either. Just the actual plant leaves look finished. I’ll get some more pics shortly :thanks:

I'd be waiting my friend. Less clear, more milky. Don't see much amber even on the sugar leaves. How do you like your smoke?
Yeah I knew they were too clear still. The plant is just confusing me. She’ll be getting watered shortly.
I used to like the highs from sativas, the funny laugh your ass off high. But seeing as how my better half is pregnant and not participating anymore, I’m tending to like the mellowness of indicas more these days. But really I love them all. More than anything I just love a good buzz. Can’t wait for this crop to be ready as I’m getting too used to my current one. Hard to get a good buzz lol

Yeah I knew they were too clear still. The plant is just confusing me. She’ll be getting watered shortly.
I used to like the highs from sativas, the funny laugh your ass off high. But seeing as how my better half is pregnant and not participating anymore, I’m tending to like the mellowness of indicas more these days. But really I love them all. More than anything I just love a good buzz. Can’t wait for this crop to be ready as I’m getting too used to my current one. Hard to get a good buzz lol
Awwww congratulations!!! Is this your first?? I can see how you would be ready for some bud...how many months is she?

4 months : )
Yeah looking forward to some new smoke!
That's fantastic :circle-of-love: My son is my one and only. Best gift in the world. Believe me, you'll need the new smoke to help you sleep...and deal with new Mama and her wonderful pregnancy hormones :rofl:

Not annoying at all... I appreciate a heads up when someone needs a question answered. I don't see a lot of amber in your pics so based on that I would say they are not ready yet. I am even seeing some that are still clear. Can you do a closeups of a couple of the buds from the side, so I can see what the pistils look like?

7FBDB73E-150B-4CED-B32D-125D89EFBB72.jpeg

618577D9-47CC-411E-B631-70857010DF46.jpeg

D850D15B-B0FC-487C-B608-A6E9511091A8.jpeg

A3DDDE1C-A370-4040-A95B-F6531351AD0F.jpeg

Based on these recent pictures, I don't agree with my earlier opinion when looking at your unknown location trichomes. These buds appear to be done to me... or at least enough done that you are not going to be disappointed.
Thanks!! I’m glad somebody sees what I’m seeing. I was confused as the plant just looks finished even if the trichomes really don’t. But I watered her last night so when that watering drains through her soil I’m gonna chop her. So three or four maybe five days. Thanks very much for your help!

Some lights are very poor at letting you see the amber under their "white light" footprint. I had some last time that I was sure were done, but with my loupe I could just barely see any amber. When I pulled my plants out under incandescent and florescent light, poof! Suddenly I could see lots of amber. Sometimes you just can't believe what your lying eyes are telling you!

Some lights are very poor at letting you see the amber under their "white light" footprint. I had some last time that I was sure were done, but with my loupe I could just barely see any amber. When I pulled my plants out under incandescent and florescent light, poof! Suddenly I could see lots of amber. Sometimes you just can't believe what your lying eyes are telling you!
Nice. I have been checking under the LED lighting in the tent and out of the tent under more normal lighting. There just isn’t a lot of amber trichomes. They’re scattered around for sure but there’s more cloudy and clear than amber. Regardless she’s done once she’s dried out a bit. Unless of course she dries out in two days then I might have to water her again. Wouldn’t be a bad thing as that would mean she’s still drinking and hungry and not really ready. Time will tell.
I hope my other 2 autos aren’t this confusing when they’re close to finishing :oops:

Buds def look finished in those pics. Like Em said...could be lighting or just the quality of the pics or it could be like Ammy, I checked her and then the next day she had blown up in amber trichs after seeing close to none the day prior...

Buds def look finished in those pics. Like Em said...could be lighting or just the quality of the pics or it could be like Ammy, I checked her and then the next day she had blown up in amber trichs after seeing close to none the day prior...
Cool. I’ll keep checking her every day. Maybe this evening when I look she’ll be all Amber. Fingers crossed.

Back
Top Bottom