Confused just confused!

Dre2301

So this is my first grow.... I succesfully germinated and planted my seeds. A couple of days ago I made a post because when my cannabis sprouted they had visitors. Other sroutlings of what someone said could be weeds so they told me to give it about five days. I really hope nothing is wrong with my plant. Today when I went to water it I noticed something on what im thinking is the cannabis plant. The reason I think this is the cannabis out if all the weeds is because I planted it in the center which is where this sprout is. The plant had already started to grow its cotyledons then today a new set of leaves are starting to come I hope these are the other leaves with the jagged edge because if it is then that is my cannabis. So what I need help with is identifying if these is the leaves I have in mind. Ill descrive them for yall. They are kind of reddish tiny litte leaves with like little white spikes on it . Am I correct is this the second set of leaves or is this some old weed.

Hey there :welcome: I thought this may help this is a 2 day old seedling good luck with your grow :thumb:

DSC_000485.JPG

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom