Confused one

Buddi

420 Member
how will 18/6 light schedule for auto flowering cannabis affect photo period cannabis also growing in an outdoor greenhouse in central NB Canada? All plants in on May 24 weekend. Will autos finish soon enough that you can simply shut off 18/6 lights?...and not negatively affect my photo period plant?

Hey Buddi,

Welcome to 420! Yes run 18/6 on all both the autos & photos, then after the autos are done flip light hours on your photos to 12/12 to trigger flower and stay on 12/12 until the photos are done, and Bobs your uncle
can I go with natural light in the greenhouse instead of doing 12/12?

can I go with natural light in the greenhouse instead of doing 12/12?
Sure. Using sunlight has been common for a long time.

All that you have to do is know when the sunlight levels will drop off enough that the plants will start to flower which around here is mid August. I take it that you are in New Brunswick, CA? Just find out from local growers when they figure the average plant starts. It is not the same day of the season as when the astronomer's charts have the sunrise and sunset 12 hours apart.

Then find out the average number of weeks that the strain you have going takes to reach maturity and you can start planning ahead.

Good luck and have fun.

Back
Top Bottom