Confused - Please advise

mcviti

Hi, im curently in 8 weeks flower but doesnt seem to much buds? Very leafy also? I have photos but cant attach for some reason?(advise doing that would be great)
Im using a 1000w led in canna coco and hand watering every 3rd day as every puts my humidty though the roof.im also following cannas feeding schedule but adding more as hand watering. Just bothering me that there not swelling.
Any advice

20160108_173658.jpg
20160108_173647.jpg
20160108_173658.jpg
20160108_173604.jpg

Strain. Uk cheese.
Nutes. Canna range. And sticking to there schedule.
Do i flush out and restart using less a and b food and focus more on the boost?
Also not soil its coco.

You have at most a week or two left. At this point it is good to flush and just provide water at the proper PH. This will help the plant use up excess nutrients in the plant and make your buds taste better.

Canna is quality nutrient so I dont think their schedule would lead you astray. Usually the biggest swell is in the last two weeks of flower.

Next grow start a grow journal here. We can come and watch and help you through each stage of the grow cycle.

Are you counting the weeks since you switched the light schedule ? If i dont count the first 2 weeks as "in flower" i find im close to the breeders recomended flowering times. She does look very green ? I think a couple lighter feeds now and allow for around 10 -14 day flush of just ph'd water , i think she will swell and suprise you

That plant looks happy! What do you consider "through the roof" with regards to humidity? I agree they should be watered/fed every day. If you are feeding as per Canna, they should add and remove nutrients at about the right time. Agreed also they are a little green. I wouldn't be afraid to keep feeding them another week and it might not hurt to have a bit more "bloom boosters" than N. What PPM does your feed measure? I wouldn't just add more boost, I would take away some of the base.

One other point... When you look at your plants every day, they are tough to notice growth on. Feed for a week and take a picture and compare to your post. Please update this later. Nice plant! I love coco looking at coco plants!

Thanks for all the replies. I have currently dropped everything out apart from canzym and boost i will water everyday for anothet week doing just that, if you guys agree thats the best thing to do?
Just for info i have been keeping ph at 6.0 and 5.8 in flower. Ppm have varied obviously but last week had them at 2400 ppm.

Also when i say humidity is high its around 70-80%? Well thats what it says unless reader is faulty.

I don't know what scale your ppm meter is but at .5 your ec is 4.8 and the other it's at 3.4 - way too high. I'm surprised you haven't burnt up your plants. My ec on grown plants is about 1.8. You're at least double that. Wow. Good luck.

If i was to switch my meter to ec that would read 2.3 ec last wèek this week as i have dropped most nutes out only have canzym and boost it reads 0.8ec.
Does that look right?
Thanks

If i was to switch my meter to ec that would read 2.3 ec last wèek this week as i have dropped most nutes out only have canzym and boost it reads 0.8ec.
Does that look right?
Thanks

Yes that's better. Although a 2.3 ec reading would not equal 2400 ppm on any meter.

Thanks again for the replies. If any can agree, should i for the next week just feed canzym and boost daily?

I will update this time next week with photos if thats the best thing to do.

What is the best thing to swell them up ?
Continue feed as normal but less or feed cnzym and boost or just flush?
Will they swell up?

That plant looks happy! What do you consider "through the roof" with regards to humidity? I agree they should be watered/fed every day. If you are feeding as per Canna, they should add and remove nutrients at about the right time. Agreed also they are a little green. I wouldn't be afraid to keep feeding them another week and it might not hurt to have a bit more "bloom boosters" than N. What PPM does your feed measure? I wouldn't just add more boost, I would take away some of the base.

One other point... When you look at your plants every day, they are tough to notice growth on. Feed for a week and take a picture and compare to your post. Please update this later. Nice plant! I love coco looking at coco plants!

Humidty hits around 70-80 .....well thats what meter is saying?

So continue feed as normal?just less?

20160108_082755.jpg
20160107_202000.jpg
Your Nitrogen was way to high threw flowering next time use a diff nute regimine. I use biobuzz bloom at 16ml/g, 2 tbs molasses, florablend, moab 1/2 tsp, EJ catalysts and add in overdrive the the last 3 weeks. Here are mine at the end of week 4

Back
Top Bottom