Conquer's Lavender Grow 2010!

Theives are to freakin lazy to grow there own and they more than likley are not patients.Sorry to hear this. On a good note what an awesome grow....Looks tastey and a nice yeild too. WTG loj reps to ya...A+

Theives are to freakin lazy to grow there own and they more than likley are not patients.Sorry to hear this. On a good note what an awesome grow....Looks tastey and a nice yeild too. WTG loj reps to ya...A+

Hi moslow! Thanks for stopping by and showing some love!! I've been slacking, I need to get over and see how your grow is doing! ;)

LAST UPDATE!!!

Ok, so this will be the last update for this grow...Smoke Report!

These last few nights I've been enjoying the fruits of the lavender. I must say that it has already become one of my favorite all time smokes! Opening the jar, there is pungently sweet/sour berry and bud smell that quickly fills the room. The taste is very similar...It is a taste that lingers on the tongue for a while.
The high is a creeper for sure. After two good tokes, the high sneaks up and takes ahold in about 5 minutes. On the first sampling, I smoked, and then turned my attention to something else before I realized that I was high as a kite and grinning goofily.;) The lavender is verrry relaxing and smooth. A high that has a medium duration. Not stoney enough to put you to sleep...but you could definitely take a nice nap if you wanted to. A+ in my book!

All in all, I couldn't be happier with the grow and the smoke. I highly recommend you grow some lavender and give it a try!:)

Many thanks again to everyone who gave great feedback and support throughout this grow!!! Feel free to check out my coco grow that is also going at the moment!
:peace::peace::peace::peace:

Propa Gator
Moderator and 420 Poet

420 Points: 3,716 [Donate]
Re: Conquer's Lavender Grow 2010! permalink

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Yea, they're a bit airy, but denser than they look. I was lazy and left a lot of sugar leaf on them, so they look kinda wispy. Verrry good though!!

Love that sugar leaf, soo sweet! To trim is to vandalize.

I'd love to grow in the sun, but I would have to see harvest expectation as I see winning the lottery. You can't win if you don't put something in the ground. Unless you are a lower than worm poop pot thief. And less loved than spider mites.

Congrats Conquer, on a yummy looking first class harvest.

Please Visit our Sponsors
Please Help Support Our Mission
Join 420 Girls and Help Support This Website
Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting
420 Photo Gallery Tutorial - How to Post Photos
Follow us on Twitter, MySpace and Facebook
Gator's Cage

Submit your best photos to photos@420magazine.com for publication in 420 Magazine

Spider Mites LOL
Congrads LOJ

Just dropped in to check your grow out, and it's done! Impressive :grinjoint:

Sorry about nature girl, that's one of the reason I moved under the house :)

Again, beautiful plants, and thanks for journallin'

:peace:

Thanks Horsebad! Better late than never :)

Even though this journal is wrapping up...I am just getting into the good part of my coco grow! Switching to 12/12 next week!

LAST UPDATE!!!

Ok, so this will be the last update for this grow...Smoke Report!

These last few nights I've been enjoying the fruits of the lavender. I must say that it has already become one of my favorite all time smokes! Opening the jar, there is pungently sweet/sour berry and bud smell that quickly fills the room. The taste is very similar...It is a taste that lingers on the tongue for a while.
The high is a creeper for sure. After two good tokes, the high sneaks up and takes ahold in about 5 minutes. On the first sampling, I smoked, and then turned my attention to something else before I realized that I was high as a kite and grinning goofily.;) The lavender is verrry relaxing and smooth. A high that has a medium duration. Not stoney enough to put you to sleep...but you could definitely take a nice nap if you wanted to. A+ in my book!

All in all, I couldn't be happier with the grow and the smoke. I highly recommend you grow some lavender and give it a try!:)

Many thanks again to everyone who gave great feedback and support throughout this grow!!! Feel free to check out my coco grow that is also going at the moment!
:peace::peace::peace::peace:

:yahoo: SCHWEET! As always, congrats on your successes. The product does sound yummy. :yummy:

OK, I'm calling this grow DONE! :)

Don't know who switches these to the 'Completed Journal' section, but please do so if you happen to read this. Thanks All

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Sending you lots of positive energy through the Universe.

Hey I just got my lavender's in the mail. compared to my other seeds. these had a tiger print on them ( or so it looked that way). I'll keep my eyes glued to this journal for tips. I haven't read on yet., but I hope all worked out well. happy growing!!

Back
Top Bottom