420 Magazine Background

Conradino23 Keeps On Keeping On Outdoor & Indoor Using LOS/High Brix Methods

ilikemsticky

It seems this grow just can't stay away from temp swings... another heatwave is upon us and I'm getting almost 32C in the tent today. Both plants look like shit after the sulphur burn, but somehow they both have managed to stay in HB zone.

This is UD for you in her 8th week and will be taken in 2-3 days when she crashes completely. Plant has added stinky mushroom cloud to her fuel, but also a bit of sweet perfume. In general she smells like Chem UD should and I will have to yet find stronger pine smelling strain. This ones will clean up your nose when you smell the bud and it's not even the best expression I've seen in this line :)

I think this is the plant your talking about I cant really tell about the plant with all the Sulphur burn ill want to see the dried manicured version of buds it looks like very close bud structure to the #1 ud I grew last year stubby buds not big but good I made oil out of mine for brownies very potent best sleep brownies ive had to date I wish I would have saved it but that's a problem of mine I don't like to part with any of em lol!:)

conradino23

Grow Journal of the Year: 2017 - Grow Journal of the Month: Sept 2017
Yeah heavy and heady, long-lasting too. This is more or less how I remember Boom. Different look indoor obviously, but spot on the effect :)

conradino23

Yeah you’re heavily impaired... very happily though :laugh:

conradino23

Yeah I figured I had to start popping these beans, cause otherwise they’d go bad. I got two plants, but had to cull one quickly. This one is not a fast grower either, but I left her to show me what she was worth. I fimmed her and I want to transplant her straight into my garden in a spot nicely overgrown with weeds. She shouldn’t get big, so I can manage that.

ilikemsticky

Yeah I figured I had to start popping these beans, cause otherwise they’d go bad. I got two plants, but had to cull one quickly. This one is not a fast grower either, but I left her to show me what she was worth. I fimmed her and I want to transplant her straight into my garden in a spot nicely overgrown with weeds. She shouldn’t get big, so I can manage that.
yeah I cant stop getting new seeds I want to grow ive thought about popping one of those something else always gets in the way!:)

conradino23

Oh yeah curing makes all the difference. Well cured ones are almost hard to compare to fresh ones.... then you can age some, after 6 months it's really aging, cause they won't cure more that that. Some start losing the taste around that mark though unless you keep hem in a fridge or a freezer... and some can keep longer. But in room temp they start losing THC in favour of CBN after a year and it's downhill from there :smokin2:

conradino23

I don’t think so, but I never tried it.

ilikemsticky

well
Oh yeah curing makes all the difference. Well cured ones are almost hard to compare to fresh ones.... then you can age some, after 6 months it's really aging, cause they won't cure more that that. Some start losing the taste around that mark though unless you keep hem in a fridge or a freezer... and some can keep longer. But in room temp they start losing THC in favour of CBN after a year and it's downhill from there :smokin2:
it doesn't have fresh bud flavor for sure but it still tastes good and is very smooth smoke now with a nice easy relaxing type buzz I will be giving some more away keep just enough for little while I usually wont keep it after a year or so!:)

conradino23

I’ve had stuff that I kept for 4-5 yrs, but after 2 it really loses the punch and flavour becomes hay. But you can freeze it or turn into hash or shatter and age it nicely that way.

ilikemsticky

Hmm I-m thinking more and more about this fuel thing and the mother already had it strong... Aurora Ultra was a very fuely strain too and frosty as fuck. With very hot temps this smelled turned into vinegar... I've always suspected something more than terpenes, cause this thing REALLY reeked! It was basically an OG backross through a few very heavy indicas... the original clone came from Hollywood basically the same place where The Pure Kush came from :) I don't have more beans anymore, but I have some shatter and a lot of her progeny in seed form :laugh:

I was going back and found this very pretty and healthy and un touched from bugs to that's a good spot nice job con!:)

conradino23

Yeah that was The Hill from a few yrs back :)

Norcaliwood

Plant of the Year: 2017 - Grow Journal of the Month: Feb 2017 - Plant of the Month: Nov 2009, April 2017 - Nug of the Month: April 2017 - Photo of the Month: Jan 2018 - Creme de la Creme Photos: Feb 2017
Just taking a peek... No pics???

Best my friend........

Top Bottom