Conradino23 Keeps On Keeping On Outdoor & Indoor Using LOS/High Brix Methods

Nice to see someone else growing landrace, I also bought some Ciskei seeds, am looking forward now more then ever to start them. I will also be doing a seed run with this strain. But I am in Canada so I will be growing indoors, any advice you could share about this strains requirements or its growing needs?

Depends on what you get, but usual drill low nitrogen, big pot, lights not too close. Training would probably come in handy too indoor. She’ll probably do well on 12/12, but you can always go 11/13. It’s a really nice strain to grow, but I can’t really tell you how it smokes yet :smokin:

Hey there Con - Transkie looking mighty fine indeed. Those are some big girls.

They will grow like that indoors too! Big plants. Only real way to throttle them down in grow in a #4 pot.
I've got one of my DT going now in a #4. She's flowering and still stretching. Very delicate time. I bet very close in timing to your Transkie. Hoping for 60ish more days. Mine is a Durban x Acapulco Gold cross.

VERY vigorous plants those transkie are. They look really happy and healthy. Good luck down the stretch hoping for a warm sunny fall season.

Now off to watch the Italian Grand Prix - the country side there at the race looks like your back yard!

Hell yeah, I really enjoy looking at these gals! I pollinated, so I hope for a lot of seeds. I’ll drop a review when everything’s over.

The race track is in Monza btw, not very far away from my little valley :)

Great evening smoke! Taste is one of the main draws. It settled into this candy/pine flavour after a few weeks. I like it a lot :)

Seeds are available, so no problem with that :)

The race track is in Monza btw, not very far away from my little valley :)

Thought so.. I bet you could hear the Italians cheering and the church bells ringing.

Was a GREAT race. One of the best I've seen in a long while and I've been a big F1 fan since the 60s.

No hard news here, but everything's growing fine. Great weather continues, day temps around 24-25°C with nice drop down to 17-18°C at night and RH steady below 50%. I couldn't wish for better conditions really :)

I pollinated one branch of UD 4 days ago, but I cannot really see any decisive signs of seed production yet. However after pollination I was usually coming back two weeks later, so it's the first time I can track the process day by day.

In the meantime Zam x Pan started flowering. No real stretch on this gal, so I had to apply some nitrogen to give her a push. She's growing nice pink pistils :)

That's it for today :surf:

I pollinated one branch of UD 4 days ago, but I cannot really see any decisive signs of seed production yet. However after pollination I was usually coming back two weeks later, so it's the first time I can track the process day by day.
I would have thought you would have seen some withering pistils withing that 4 days. I have always pollinated with an artist paint brush and maybe the friction of the brush has caused the withering. No doubt you'll notice something soon.

They sure are beautiful. :bongrip:

There are withering pistils, but they’re also darkening on the other tops. They should start plumping soon I hope.

No hard news here, but everything's growing fine. Great weather continues, day temps around 24-25°C with nice drop down to 17-18°C at night and RH steady below 50%. I couldn't wish for better conditions really :)

In the meantime Zam x Pan started flowering. No real stretch on this gal, so I had to apply some nitrogen to give her a push. She's growing nice pink pistils :)

That's it for today :surf:
Looking excellent Con. The ZamPan is staying nice and compact for you. I haven't seen pink pistols on one yet. That must be coming through from the Panama side.

It's normally close to a week when I can see a definite change in the pistols compared to the unpollinated buds. Is that a boom pheno? Should be some nice seeds from her.

Looking excellent Con. The ZamPan is staying nice and compact for you. I haven't seen pink pistols on one yet. That must be coming through from the Panama side.

It's normally close to a week when I can see a definite change in the pistols compared to the unpollinated buds. Is that a boom pheno? Should be some nice seeds from her.

Yep pinky pistils growing everywhere! The boom should give me just enough seeds to check the features of this Ciskei male. I never used a sativa male, so it’s an experiment for me.

Looks nice! Nice weather, too! I think I am looking at an early rain this year!

Cheers,

Yeah it rained here for a bit too, then it cooled down and now it’s getting hot again... I wished for a cooler September, but it’s not gonna happen in the end it seems.

Perfection! All the plants look lovely too :yummy:

Thx Amy, this will be some excellent stuff for sure :thumb:

Yep pinky pistils growing everywhere! The boom should give me just enough seeds to check the features of this Ciskei male. I never used a sativa male, so it’s an experiment for me.

Yeah it rained here for a bit too, then it cooled down and now it’s getting hot again... I wished for a cooler September, but it’s not gonna happen in the end it seems.

Thx Amy, this will be some excellent stuff for sure :thumb:
So you're seeding her with Ciskie? That should have a lot of potential. I was thinking you were making F3s.

No I'm trying to outcross.

Back
Top Bottom