Conradino23 Keeps On Keeping On Outdoor & Indoor Using LOS/High Brix Methods

No lem used some reverted females in his work, but I stick to males so far :smokin:

It seems you’ve really enjoyed yourself... we’ll see about the seeds, I’m gonna have to grow them to find out.

Plants are shaping up nicely....

Man, I'm still looking for global warming here????? Rain Rain Rain.... We even shut the pool down and I got plants under tarps???????? I'm still waiting for the sunshine period............ Shit is supposed to have 3 more weeks???????????????

Sorry, I'm so far behind,,, but I's here.............. Keepem Green

That’s Oregon for ya, innit. Hope you’re gonna catch some sunshine soon. We’re getting pinned by more African air this week, so temps are above average for this period and it’s relatively dry :)

Isn't Oregon basically Seattle where it rains 90% of the year?

No and the Oregonians want everyone to think that. It actually rains a lot more in Philly that Oregon.

I think Oregon rains a lot in spurts like now when the rest of the country is enjoying fair weather.

Here in upstate NY its been 25C and 15C at night and the sun is HOT been like this for 6 days straight wish I had plants in the ground outside.

Con all your plants look amazing. Cant wait to see what comes out of the Ciskie cross.

Back
Top Bottom