Conradino23 Keeps On Keeping On Outdoor & Indoor Using LOS/High Brix Methods

It's gonna take a bit before I see any snow here. Maybe in December or January, but with temps steadily rising here I see less and less snow every year. I'm not a big fan in general, but winters have been really mild for the last couple of years here.
Ours are getting warmer as well, to where we don't always get a good solid freeze. Which means the inserts are twice as bad the next year.... Gimme a good cold snap. Not for a while yet though.

its the same here morglie do you still have plants outside im ready for cold weather it keeps my gr nice and cool it was 88 yesterday!
I have 4 plants outside, but I've written them off. 2 are males and the other two had serious problems and what little buds are on them are all brown and rotting. This has been a bad year for growing here. For the farmers as well. Just what they need after last year's loss on soy beans (biggest crop here besides corn) and the prior several years of flooding. The little farmers are all selling out to the big guys.

We've had a few nights down into the low 40s already

I love the purple very pretty does it have some spice! :)

Yeah me too, but I rarely get it :) Yes it does. It's very much like Nepalese, northern Indian... unrefined. You can definitely tell there wasn't much breeding done on this line. Effect is fantastic though :smokin:

Nice colors in the end!

Oh yeah very pretty :yummy:

Yeah me too, but I rarely get it :) Yes it does. It's very much like Nepalese, northern Indian... unrefined. You can definitely tell there wasn't much breeding done on this line. Effect is fantastic though :smokin:

Oh yeah very pretty :yummy:

Nice - congrats on your harvest.

Save the trim and make some red Lebanese dry sift!

A dab or 2 will do ya.

I’ve been sick a lil bit :)

Thx guys. I think I’m getting better finally :)

I’ve been sick a lil bit :)
Do you smoke when you are sick?

I ask because while I don't get sick very often, I can't really afford to stop smoking for my pain. Anyways, last year I caught something that was kicking my ass. I mean bad enough I was planning on going back to bed (at 9am...something I never do), coughing up green stuff, nasal clog/drip like a faucet, running a fever...just bad stuff. I figured burn a bowl of sativa and see if it might help a bit and if not, back to bed I would go.

By the time I finished smoking the bowl and made it back inside, I noticed that my nausal passageway was clear. I could breath perfectly fine. I took a deep breath and my lungs felt mind boggling better for it being less than 3 minutes since I smoked. I felt for lack of better description, great relative to how I felt when I woke up. Fever was gone when I checked 30 minutes later. Took me about 3 days to be rid of any remaining symptoms (nasal tickling, lingering congestion that would clear when I smoked, and a couple others) but I was blown away. Smoking worked far better than any OTC cold or flu medicine ever worked.

I haven't been sick since then, and if things are normal I probably won't get sick until next year (Once every other year is about my average...sometimes three years) but rest assured I am looking forward to trying it again to see if it works as well the 2nd time around.

I ask because while I don't get sick very often, I can't really afford to stop smoking for my pain. Anyways, last year I caught something that was kicking my ass. I mean bad enough I was planning on going back to bed (at 9am...something I never do), coughing up green stuff, nasal clog/drip like a faucet, running a fever...just bad stuff. I figured burn a bowl of sativa and see if it might help a bit and if not, back to bed I would go.

By the time I finished smoking the bowl and made it back inside, I noticed that my nausal passageway was clear. I could breath perfectly fine. I took a deep breath and my lungs felt mind boggling better for it being less than 3 minutes since I smoked. I felt for lack of better description, great relative to how I felt when I woke up. Fever was gone when I checked 30 minutes later. Took me about 3 days to be rid of any remaining symptoms (nasal tickling, lingering congestion that would clear when I smoked, and a couple others) but I was blown away. Smoking worked far better than any OTC cold or flu medicine ever worked.

I haven't been sick since then, and if things are normal I probably won't get sick until next year (Once every other year is about my average...sometimes three years) but rest assured I am looking forward to trying it again to see if it works as well the 2nd time around.
I never stop toking van lol! :blunt:

By the time I finished smoking the bowl and made it back inside, I noticed that my nasal passageway was clear. I could breath perfectly fine. I took a deep breath and my lungs felt mind boggling better for it being less than 3 minutes since I smoked. I felt for lack of better description, great relative to how I felt when I woke up.

Yup, same for me. :cheesygrinsmiley: I noticed it many years ago. If I had a stuffy nose, smoking would dry it up - no more runny nose. And of course, any thick-headedness gets mixed up with the high and feels much better.

Lately, I've noticed that it also clears my lungs in the morning. I'm a lifelong cigarette smoker, so I'll wake up with a dry unproductive hack. But as soon as I have a hit of herb, the cough becomes productive and my lungs clear.

:hmmmm:

Back
Top Bottom