Conradino23 Keeps On Keeping On Outdoor & Indoor Using LOS/High Brix Methods

Fuploads%2F2018%2F04%2Fget-weed-soon-stoner-kermit.jpg

Great to see you here con. Hang in there - man it’s no fun at all! Sending all the love and soups and other soothing ministrations. It must feel so bizarre to be knocked by a regular flu during all this. No singing from the balcony for you! Pity that cause it’s one wonderful balcony you have!

:circle-of-love: :passitleft:

Yes it’s pretty odd, but people still get the flu.

I just read chicken disappeared in US. It just gets crazier every day :)

Yes it’s pretty odd, but people still get the flu.

I just read chicken disappeared in US. It just gets crazier every day :)
my daughter works in the meat depot. of one of the major stores here and yesterday they were able to get a pallet of chicken parts probably 40 or so cases she put that out and it was gone in two hours I don't need anything from the store for a couple weeks by then they'll have a better handle on it plus several stores here are putting limits on things such as paper products milk bread things like that so everyone can eat all the schools are closed doctors dentist and hospitals are all closed except for emergencies its strange for sure when you stay home you don't even see whats going on.

Sheesh, what's going on over there? o_O You said it was grim, but it's still getting worse?

Please tell us that your inlaws are safe. :Namaste:

My in-laws are fine. I stopped following the news, it’s like taking club to your brain.

:passitleft:HEy sticky wassup brother.... thinking about Conrad today hope you're feeling better .

We went to the store yesterday and everything was back to normal although there were a lot of people shopping but the shelves were full and it wasnt panic.

We have a month supply maybe a little more. We won't have to go anywhere for at least a month - cant see my neighbors but will be dropping of a jar of soup for my neighbor that plowed the snow for us this winter. Give him a big jar of chicken noodle soup and a hundy.

:passitleft:HEy sticky wassup brother.... thinking about Conrad today hope you're feeling better .

We went to the store yesterday and everything was back to normal although there were a lot of people shopping but the shelves were full and it wasnt panic.

We have a month supply maybe a little more. We won't have to go anywhere for at least a month - cant see my neighbors but will be dropping of a jar of soup for my neighbor that plowed the snow for us this winter. Give him a big jar of chicken noodle soup and a hundy.
still empty here everyone is freeking out the stores fill the shelves and the people empty it I wish they would cool off like you say just get what you need anyway were good im a stock up guy myself ive got a freezer full of various meats and a well stocked pantry if worse came to worse we could last for quite a while just wouldn't have milk or eggs maybe no butter either :confused: love my butter take care of your family bob and stay high bud.:)

Yeah we up in the hills aint many people around here. Went and took the trash to the transfer station today.... limited contact had to stay in the truck while they unloaded.

Very different atmosphere usually happy go lucky laugh and joke with the guys. All business today and everyone keeping distances.

Very different times here even from yesterday. I guess everyone taking this more seriously now. We fortunate in NYS - we have a good guy as governor..seems to have a good grasp on reality and letting everyone know the facts.

All this going down makes a few hemp mites feel like nothing.

I am really hoping things get back to normal for you Conrad. My wife is from Germany and her family is there. her brother said they have 15,000 cases in Germany right now and they have shut down everything that's not Essential like grocery stores etc.

Very different times here even from yesterday. I guess everyone taking this more seriously now. We fortunate in NYS - we have a good guy as governor..seems to have a good grasp on reality and letting everyone know the facts.
Yes you have a very good governor. I'm totally impressed with his press conferences. That's how I expect a leader to act. Bad times bring out true character and he's shown he can handle the situation and give the facts.

2nd day off the antibiotic, which really messed me up apart of curing the infection and I finally get better. I still have a bit of cough, but it’s minor. I flipped the plants, so maybe I’ll take some pics tomorrow to show you what’s happening.

Back
Top Bottom