420 Magazine Background

Conradino23 Keeps On Keeping On Outdoor & Indoor Using LOS/High Brix Methods

conradino23

Grow Journal of the Year: 2017 - Grow Journal of the Month: Sept 2017
2nd day off the antibiotic, which really messed me up apart of curing the infection and I finally get better. I still have a bit of cough, but it’s minor. I flipped the plants, so maybe I’ll take some pics tomorrow to show you what’s happening.

bobrown14

Grow Journal of the Month: Dec 2017
Yes you have a very good governor. I'm totally impressed with his press conferences. That's how I expect a leader to act. Bad times bring out true character and he's shown he can handle the situation and give the facts.

This ^^^^ his dad made sure of that he was the same. Straight shootin in times like these goes a long long way to making people feel comfortable in a changing time.

The truth is always helpful. :Namaste:

Norcaliwood

Plant of the Year: 2017 - Grow Journal of the Month: Feb 2017 - Plant of the Month: Nov 2009, April 2017 - Nug of the Month: April 2017 - Photo of the Month: Jan 2018 - Creme de la Creme Photos: Feb 2017
cool,,

sounds better.......... take care of yourself,,

conradino23

conradino23

Promised pics :)

They're flowering from what I can see, so we'll see some buds in no time :thumb:

conradino23

Hopefully she won’t herm on me :)

bobrown14

Grow Journal of the Month: Dec 2017
Good to see you back buddy! Saying prayers for your country men and women.

News over hear on Italy is not good and we are a few weeks behind.

Everybody in the US is hoarding TP, guns and ammo. Gonna be the wild wild west I'm afraid. Hope not.

Plants looking good. Training the fvck outta that Ice Breaker?

Black Dog looks as expected, going to be a big plant! Make some room.

Norcaliwood

Plant of the Year: 2017 - Grow Journal of the Month: Feb 2017 - Plant of the Month: Nov 2009, April 2017 - Nug of the Month: April 2017 - Photo of the Month: Jan 2018 - Creme de la Creme Photos: Feb 2017
is an ugly looking plant,, the one I grew was a good plant,,, but she didn't look like that one? Hope she grows outta it once the flowers start.. here's what the one I did looked like..

be safe over there my friend...

Amy Gardner

Member of the Month: March 2018 - Photo of the Month: April, Dec 2018, Apr, Sept 2019, February 2020
Black Dog :thumb: :popcorn: had to go and look it up - it appeals to me a lot! I wonder if they named it that because it is useful in treating depression. Anyone know?

conradino23

Good to see you back buddy! Saying prayers for your country men and women.

News over hear on Italy is not good and we are a few weeks behind.

Everybody in the US is hoarding TP, guns and ammo. Gonna be the wild wild west I'm afraid. Hope not.

Plants looking good. Training the fvck outta that Ice Breaker?

Black Dog looks as expected, going to be a big plant! Make some room.
Yeah it just starts on your side, I hope you you can get you arms around it.

I actually broke a branch off this Ice Breaker, but taping helped. The Black Dog got flowered small, so size shouldn't be a problem.

is an ugly looking plant,, the one I grew was a good plant,,, but she didn't look like that one? Hope she grows outta it once the flowers start.. here's what the one I did looked like..

be safe over there my friend...
She's been like that from the start, freaky looking. There's no growing out of it I'm afraid.

lets hope not could be some crazy bud :3: im wondering what you think about the black dog I really liked the way mine grew very hardy and healthy yours looks good sleep meds on the way.:)
Pretty soon :)

Black Dog :thumb: :popcorn: had to go and look it up - it appeals to me a lot! I wonder if they named it that because it is useful in treating depression. Anyone know?
I think it's mostly due to black colour in late bloom.

Amy Gardner

Member of the Month: March 2018 - Photo of the Month: April, Dec 2018, Apr, Sept 2019, February 2020
Ok - yes I saw some nice pics of Nearly black buds :D

I wonder, is ’black dog’ used to refer to depression in other places? - maybe its just here :hmmmm:

Top Bottom