Conradino23 Keeps On Keeping On Outdoor & Indoor Using LOS/High Brix Methods

Well stray pollen is my guess. I have one that might’ve come from Ciskei last year and then a few that are complete mystery. All from outdoor crop.

Well stray pollen is my guess. I have one that might’ve come from Ciskei last year and then a few that are complete mystery. All from outdoor crop.
its going to be fun seeing what you get I had 3 seeds I found in my drawer in a container so I threw them on the germ plate one of the cracked its in the dirt don't no if its going to come up plus I threw about 20 of those uc seeds and half of them are cracking so I put 6 in solos and the rest in a pot outside see what they look like fun stuff con.

Yeah I thought so too, fun to discover what this thing gonna be :)

Hi Con, that Leb is looking beautiful. It’s one I definitely have to try one day - it must suit my outdoor season actually.

Speaking of which, I have finally spent some proper dedicated time reading on the real seeds company’s website. The strain which most appeals to me at the moment (apart from Lebanese) is the Sinai - I am officially infatuated :) (I mean, rose terps, turkish delight? Me please!)

It seems to me it could go very well for me outside here. I think I recall that you have grown that one, am i right? If so, what can you tell m about it? To grow, to smoke etc

drive-by

you'll probably get a few seeds,,,but it's not seeded pot.. Hey a few seeds are always great to label for stock. Lots of the truer stavias all throw some nanners. usally pretty far into flower.. like 8-9 weeks.

she looks happy.. Keepem Green

Nope I haven’t grown Sinai. Morglie did and he sent me some UD x Sinai seeds, but I haven’t grown that one either.

I've put L.A. Confidential and White Querkle for full season. I might add one SK1 # NL #5 to this bunch if I can't do an extra plant in sun dep. I think that's gonna be it.

I've put L.A. Confidential and White Querkle for full season. I might add one SK1 # NL #5 to this bunch if I can't do an extra plant in sun dep. I think that's gonna be it.
awesome. thats a nice line up. are they all quick flowering ?

Never grew any of these before outdoor, but L.A. Confidential should be quick. Dunno about the others though.

I've done the LA-Con outdoors 7-8 years back and did well with it........

GL

I hope she's gonna do well here. I'm sure I'm gonna have to spray for mould, but it's a cost of growing indicas.

After 2,5 yrs I could log back in after getting my account finally restored by Rob as a part of general amnesty, that you've probably heard of. There's no point in wallowing about what happened, but I'm glad that Rob could come to terms with mistakes he had made and decided to fix things. I accepted his apologies and here I am. If someone's still following this journal, say hi :surf:

After 2,5 yrs I could log back in after getting my account finally restored by Rob as a part of general amnesty, that you've probably heard of. There's no point in wallowing about what happened, but I'm glad that Rob could come to terms with mistakes he had made and decided to fix things. I accepted his apologies and here I am. If someone's still following this journal, say hi :surf:

Saluti sativisti.

Back
Top Bottom