420 Magazine Background

Conradino23 Keeps On Keeping On Outdoor & Indoor Using LOS/High Brix Methods

Status
Not open for further replies.

conradino23

Grow Journal of the Year: 2017 - Grow Journal of the Month: Sept 2017
I'm popping a few mysterious seeds, which I found in my F2 UD, but I'm gonna try one of these RSC ones soon enough probably starting from Mazar. I also took a reading of Leb today and she's at 16,5 Brix even with split stem and nutrient overdose, which means she's doing well and she'll get over it. She's not popping more nanners either and I hope it stays this way.

conradino23

Well stray pollen is my guess. I have one that might’ve come from Ciskei last year and then a few that are complete mystery. All from outdoor crop.

ilikemsticky

Well stray pollen is my guess. I have one that might’ve come from Ciskei last year and then a few that are complete mystery. All from outdoor crop.
its going to be fun seeing what you get I had 3 seeds I found in my drawer in a container so I threw them on the germ plate one of the cracked its in the dirt don't no if its going to come up plus I threw about 20 of those uc seeds and half of them are cracking so I put 6 in solos and the rest in a pot outside see what they look like fun stuff con.

conradino23

Yeah I thought so too, fun to discover what this thing gonna be :)

Amy Gardner

Member of the Month: March 2018 - Photo of the Month: April, Dec 2018, Apr, Sept 2019, February 2020
Hi Con, that Leb is looking beautiful. It’s one I definitely have to try one day - it must suit my outdoor season actually.

Speaking of which, I have finally spent some proper dedicated time reading on the real seeds company’s website. The strain which most appeals to me at the moment (apart from Lebanese) is the Sinai - I am officially infatuated :) (I mean, rose terps, turkish delight? Me please!)

It seems to me it could go very well for me outside here. I think I recall that you have grown that one, am i right? If so, what can you tell m about it? To grow, to smoke etc

Amy Gardner

Member of the Month: March 2018 - Photo of the Month: April, Dec 2018, Apr, Sept 2019, February 2020
Didnt someone grow that here within the last 2 years? Supposed to be hardy stock.
Yes! - i think it was Con, that’s why I’m asking here ;) (IIRC) Hardy stock sounds good :)

Norcaliwood

Plant of the Year: 2017 - Grow Journal of the Month: Feb 2017 - Plant of the Month: Nov 2009, April 2017 - Nug of the Month: April 2017 - Photo of the Month: Jan 2018 - Creme de la Creme Photos: Feb 2017
drive-by

you'll probably get a few seeds,,,but it's not seeded pot.. Hey a few seeds are always great to label for stock. Lots of the truer stavias all throw some nanners. usally pretty far into flower.. like 8-9 weeks.

she looks happy.. Keepem Green

conradino23

Nope I haven’t grown Sinai. Morglie did and he sent me some UD x Sinai seeds, but I haven’t grown that one either.

conradino23

I've put L.A. Confidential and White Querkle for full season. I might add one SK1 # NL #5 to this bunch if I can't do an extra plant in sun dep. I think that's gonna be it.

Lerugged

Plant of the Month: May 2019 - Photo of the Month: June 2019 - Plant of the Month: May 2020
I've put L.A. Confidential and White Querkle for full season. I might add one SK1 # NL #5 to this bunch if I can't do an extra plant in sun dep. I think that's gonna be it.
awesome. thats a nice line up. are they all quick flowering ?

conradino23

Never grew any of these before outdoor, but L.A. Confidential should be quick. Dunno about the others though.

Norcaliwood

Plant of the Year: 2017 - Grow Journal of the Month: Feb 2017 - Plant of the Month: Nov 2009, April 2017 - Nug of the Month: April 2017 - Photo of the Month: Jan 2018 - Creme de la Creme Photos: Feb 2017
I've done the LA-Con outdoors 7-8 years back and did well with it........

GL

conradino23

I hope she's gonna do well here. I'm sure I'm gonna have to spray for mould, but it's a cost of growing indicas.

conradino23

I'm closing down this journal now. I hope you've enjoyed it :headbanger:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom