Conradino23 Keeps On Keeping On Outdoor & Indoor Using LOS/High Brix Methods

This is quickly becoming like one of these talks I used to have on acid :laugh:

I have no idea how he can hate Neil young actually...his taste is one of the most ecclectic Ive ever encountered outside of mine. He leans heavily toward heavy metal from the 70-90s, but also likes Chris deBurgh, some Irish folk music (mostly Flogging Molly and Dropkick Murphys), loves Le Mis, Sia, he's really all over the board. Just not a fan of Neil...

I have no idea how he can hate Neil young actually...his taste is one of the most ecclectic Ive ever encountered outside of mine. He leans heavily toward heavy metal from the 70-90s, but also likes Chris deBurgh, some Irish folk music (mostly Flogging Molly and Dropkick Murphys), loves Le Mis, Sia, he's really all over the board. Just not a fan of Neil...

Sounds like he loves music with good memories for him. Probably no good memories of Neil Young.

Bubba Hash and Sensi star - Can't fault that choice. Those were the two that stood out to me when looking at the big spread of seeds :)

Hey Con and other music lovers,,, should go post afew songs.
Fish Cake's Tunes & Yours Too - If You Want To Join In
Just don't mind mine... I lean to Southern Rock or C/W. I'm in that time warp of 70's to the 90's of "classic rock and country". And afew Redneck Shock Bands...
Looking forward to seeing ya up and running there Con.

Keepem Green

YouTube

Who don't like this jam???????????? My old story...............

Keepem Green

I saw Johny Rotten once back in San Francisco.............
Along with the Clash... Yea me.... This redneck..

Keepem Green

you guys are funny first thing in the morning hey conrad i think that last comment put the halts to this conversation lol.:rofl:

Happy to make your day :)

Mine to... which is why I love Neil Young. This music just grabs you and transports you to another dimension!

Hey Conrad, I'm along for the ride.

Wishing you good fortune along the way. I hope all your beans sprout.

Happy growing
HH

They're sprouting all right!

Sounds like he loves music with good memories for him. Probably no good memories of Neil Young.

Bubba Hash and Sensi star - Can't fault that choice. Those were the two that stood out to me when looking at the big spread of seeds :)

Yeah both grew fantastic flowers. I just wish I harvested more!

*runs in and slides into an emty seat*
Im in. I cant wait to see what kind of trouble we can get into....."muahahahaha!"
I kinda wish to keep them at a distance this time around :)

Hey man, count me in. I'm trying to get my shit together for a perpetual journal starting this summer. I'm anxious to what results we can coax out of these beans. I'm officially on the hunt for seeds now. Hope you're well
Keep me posted, man.

Nice show :passitleft:

I really like your high tech soil mixing tool ;)

Are the beans you started going indoors or out?

High tech is gonna be strong with this grow :) Heavy on bamboo tents, gas lanterns and me blowing inside for ventilation 16 hrs a day :laugh:

Well I'm waiting for the LED, which is gonna come quickly after I pay the shipping I hope, but for now they're gonna veg outdoor. Flowering them indoor is planned though.

Back
Top Bottom