Conradino23 Keeps On Keeping On Outdoor & Indoor Using LOS/High Brix Methods

The latest update from Canada...the Senate did not oppose and passed the government's legislation, so...

"Canadians will be able to legally purchase and consume recreational marijuana by mid-September at the latest after the Senate voted Tuesday to lift almost a century-old prohibition on cannabis.

Senators voted Tuesday night to pass the government’s legislation to legalize cannabis — Bill C-45 — by 52-29. There were two abstentions."

52-29 is really strong hey! That’s great. And the federal push in the US is strong to, based on another post I saw earlier (cant remember where..).
All these little moves in different places help to build the snowball of ending prohibition. Hopefully it’ll move the issue along over here too - were kind of distant cousins with you Canadians, being part of “The Commonwealth” etc.

And that little DK Conrad (with the lush looking leaves), that’s the one that had a few issues growing up yeah? Is it an auto?

That Dutch Kush looks dreamy. So ... “full”...

I don't know about that, but if you think so :)

Oh well. :bongrip: "Classic strain with extra super power and potency." said some web site somewhere....

Yeah it's a Paradise Seeds freebie, I got 2. First seed didn't even germinate and that's the second one.

that wq sure is a pretty plant looks like its going to have some nice nugs on there glad to see your ss pulled through good job on your eradication of the borg is that dk an auto its not large but is is a pretty one!:goodjob:

Very nice plant I agree and I didn't have slightest problem with her.

Looking ship shape here.

Thank you.

The latest update from Canada...the Senate did not oppose and passed the government's legislation, so...

"Canadians will be able to legally purchase and consume recreational marijuana by mid-September at the latest after the Senate voted Tuesday to lift almost a century-old prohibition on cannabis.

Senators voted Tuesday night to pass the government’s legislation to legalize cannabis — Bill C-45 — by 52-29. There were two abstentions."

More good news :thumb:

52-29 is really strong hey! That’s great. And the federal push in the US is strong to, based on another post I saw earlier (cant remember where..).
All these little moves in different places help to build the snowball of ending prohibition. Hopefully it’ll move the issue along over here too - were kind of distant cousins with you Canadians, being part of “The Commonwealth” etc.

And that little DK Conrad (with the lush looking leaves), that’s the one that had a few issues growing up yeah? Is it an auto?

No DK is regular one, that's the problem. She hardly grows vertically.

Not much difference in performance really. Most of the plants respond very well to it and the buds have the same richness of terpenes and clean, juicy/stingy high brix taste I was getting from my sun dep plants. There's a big difference between 1st and 3rd or 4th run though from what I can see. It's much harder to regulate calcium uptake in 1st run soil due to potassium, which is just a tad too high. Nitrogen levels are also higher, which means plants grow very vigorously and I rarely have to boost them. WQ is in 1st run soil and she grew way more leaf than I expected her to grow. And cause I've been getting a lot of nitrogen on the readings, I basically stopped giving her anything. She'll wait till cat drench :thumb:

I've done inspection on SS and I found a few mites. As they were only on 4 or 5 leaves I went with simple water spray using cold tap water. And it was easier than I thought. They were gone in a second. Hmm I wish I decided to do it before I scorched her. Italian websites actually advise it as a preventive method saying mites hate water and that it's very effective outdoor. Now if you have a serious infestation that's probably a different story, but most of the time I think it happens due to lack of grower's attention.

I've done inspection on SS and I found a few mites. As they were only on 4 or 5 leaves I went with simple water spray using cold tap water. And it was easier than I thought. They were gone in a second. Hmm I wish I decided to do it before I scorched her. Italian websites actually advise it as a preventive method saying mites hate water and that it's very effective outdoor. Now if you have a serious infestation that's probably a different story, but most of the time I think it happens due to lack of grower's attention.
Absolutely. When I first got to them. They ran rampant for a couple of months before I realized what I had and at that point it was tough to get things under control. I got lax this winter and had a resurgence. They are pesky buggers.

that's good to no I spray mine everyday first thing in the morn.:)

Absolutely. When I first got to them. They ran rampant for a couple of months before I realized what I had and at that point it was tough to get things under control. I got lax this winter and had a resurgence. They are pesky buggers.

I have them totally under control at this point. I check every two days and I can't see the population exploding. Also while SS is done the issue will be put to rest. They just attacked her, cause genetics is so weak, that they were lured.

that's good to no I spray mine everyday first thing in the morn.:)

I do it a lot in veg, but now I see a reason to do it in flowering too :)

Mites always scare me my friend.. Don't take but 1 or 2 that slip by and go into the tent,,,, only to find I got a problem on hand 4 weeks later. Inside,, it's a perfect environment for bugs to multiply and divide and conquer...

Keep an eye open sharp for them suckers.. My eyes are old,,, but I seldom miss a spider mite. Something they are tuned in for I guess.... Outside I always like to spray my girls with a mist from the hose at night when they are vegging. Kind of knocks the dust off it,,, if ya know what I mean. And washes dirt and pests too.

But to me,,, push come to shove,,, and when in doubt, I always fall back to azamax, with good results. GL

Late July or early August, but it depends on some other factors too, so you'll see yourself :)

Tent update, folks!

WQ

SS

DK

That's it for today :smokin:

I haven't been here in a while and I hit a full tent update and a fun stubby. Fun stuff man!

Welcome, man! You got back for the fun part :)

That wq is a frosty gal for sure!

She seems like she's gonna take after White Widow indeed. It's 3rd week of flowering I think.

Back
Top Bottom