Conradino23 Keeps On Keeping On Outdoor & Indoor Using LOS/High Brix Methods

Should be impressive once she hits the back stretch.

She's impressive now :)

I always call it the "Fireworks" stage of growth.
The fresh new white hairs with no older ones hanging around. The contrast of the bright white against the dark green (lookin awesome btw) fan leaves. It brings fireworks to Tead's mind. My favorite stage of growth in the beauty department.

It's really nice to look at when the first trichs start popping up and she totally changes her look.

Same here, all that white on them just looks like fire!

She's almost like a copy of White Widow with these long branches, skinny leaves and fluffy flowers.

Dayum! You're good at this indoor stuff! :)

I think I said I'm not exactly new at this, but thx a lot. It's good to know some skills don't go away only, cause I changed the environment :)

Looking spectacular Conrad. Looking very healthy and happy indeed! Bring on that frost!!!

Thx a lot, man!

I say she's gonna be very tasty. 6 weeks left.

nice update that wq dam shes pretty all that white and frost even on the leaves already and shes just getting started they all look good nice work con!:goodjob:

I think she's gonna look much frostier when she finishes. I just gave all of them 2nd cat drench in a row and now they just have to do their thing.

Came over here and now I need a coat. Things are getting a bit frosty.
full

Hey everybody and thx a lot! It looks like it's a great run if not for the mites, but I'd say the plants are doing very well nonetheless. I'm even more excited abut 2nd run, which is always better in High Brix soil. I'll wait a bit after harvest, cause I need to sit out the summer temps. I'll put my pots outside, so the soil can bake a bit in the sun, and I'll start fresh in September.

Yeah I went to Milan yesterday and it was like 38°C at the peak, which is like 100F. We're getting a first African heatwave. You don't wanna leave your home after 11. But my tent is running around 27,5°C so far, which is low 80s and I hope it's not gonna go very far up.

I also decided to make an anti-mite spray advised by @neikodog. I saw some new damage on SS and I want to have it over with!

Back
Top Bottom