Conradino23 Keeps On Keeping On Outdoor & Indoor Using LOS/High Brix Methods

GL with the mites... I can't count how many times I neglected them only to have them infest all before harvest. They are a problem that won't get better unless you kill,,, killem all. GL and Keepem Green

Yeah I figured that, so now I'm going to spray until I kill all the eggs and all the adults. I just hate that they keep popping up, cause that means I have to control daily and that's quite tiresome. And I don't want to give them leeway in flowering!

So what are you mixing up for the notes Conradino? I apologize if you have already mentioned this. I’m not very knowledgeable on the subject and would like to have a plan in place Incase I have to deal with them....rather than scrambling. Lol. All I have at my disposal right now is Neem oil.

Sugar + hydrogen peroxide diluted in water.

Yep I'm gonna report back when I make an inspection.

Just checked and I wasn't too happy seeing mites laying eggs on 3 leaves in total, which I removed. They're fuckin' quick! I sprayed the mixture again and then went with heavy water shower. So far the latter solution seemed to worked best at keeping them at bay. We'll see tomorrow if it worked.

t get ready with something.. The best time to get rid of them is early on. I always fall back on a small bottle of azamax. It's made from cold pressed neem I think. Abit more refind I think than straight neem oil? I could be lying,,, cus I don't really know. But is stays fluid unlike some neem product that you have to run under warm water to get it to melt. I think the azamax stays suspended in a liquid state better than straight neem even with a spreader and shaking constantly. I seem to notice if I use a gallon sprayer with neem in it,,, when I get to the bottom of the sprayer, it spits a heavier oily flim that the first sprays.If that makes sense. I think it tends to float more on the surface and gets more concentrated as the level goes down. You can even use a drop or two of dish soap and afew drop of cooking oil I heard works. Not 100% sure about that one, or what amounts you wood use,, but I do know there are hundreds of homemade sprays out there on the net.. Some good, some not so good. GL with them Buggers.

I'm battling them guys. I took all the plants outside today, checked them from top to the bottom and found three more leaves in the middle of the plant where they've just laid their eggs. I hope I caught them in the right moment to disrupt the cycle. But I'm not gonna take any more chances, cause they're quick, so I ordered some pyrethrin, the safest insecticide I could find for flowering plants. They jump on WQ too, but they're not doing any damage to her, so I wash them off by spraying water. You were right about one thing, they're persistent. I'm gonna have to clean the tent with bleach after the plants are done and cook the air-pots in the sun to prevent them from coming back.

I just found a little web on mine last night. Sprayed some ready to use Neem oil on them after a defoil. Only saw 1 big and no eggs and a tiny bit of webbing. Will retreat in a week but watching like a hawk till then. Someone also suggested putting a ladybug in the tent. May look into that and try to find one if it looks promising.

There seems to be shitloads of ways to deal them some damage, but eggs are the key. You have to kill them all or at least 95% and then get rid of the adults wadering around. I just pluck the leaves if I find eggs, I don't even treat them. They're always in dark spots, they hate light, which is something to ponder for the next round. Tomorrow I'm trying lemon wash. It's a lot of work, but it has to be done. I don't wish anybody full-blown infestation. No webs so far :thumb:

I ordered some pyrethrin, the safest insecticide I could find for flowering plants. .

That's the stuff. I know from growing flowers in the garden that nothing is better. People talk about neem oil, but the high end pyrethrin will deliver the knockout punch when all else fails.

Pyrethrin is used in all sorts of bio insecticides so you might be able to find something locally immediately

That's the stuff. I know from growing flowers in the garden that nothing is better. People talk about neem oil, but the high end pyrethrin will deliver the knockout punch when all else fails.

Pyrethrin is used in all sorts of bio insecticides so you might be able to find something locally immediately
I have some I put in my dogs ears when he had ear mites

Yeah it's very safe, non-systemic and the breakdown is quick. I looked up EU regulations and guidelines, and you can treat everything with it almost until the end. My plan is to keep washing them off, spot all the eggs and then kill the leftover population with it. We'll see if it works.

Pyrethrin, I've never used it myself. But hear tale it works. I too used the neem as a treatment for ear mites on my hounds. Read it on the label so I figured why not.

I've just finished a trial run with them 3 seeds I sent ya. They are drying now. Yield off the Star Doggie was pitiful. She needed abit of topping to bush her, and the yield wood've been better. I like the looks of the Gelato. In cooler temps,, she'd make a beautiful purple plant, like the Star Doggie. Now the Pink Sherbert,,, I didn't care for the way she produced trichomes. None on the leafs,,, but alot in the bud. I'll let ya know how they smoke in a week or 2. GL with them Bugs.

Once they are all gone,, I like to spray with the neem then. It's a anti feed too. And last for about a week on the plant before it dissipates.

Something else that works,, and only when you have just a small population is 'predatory mites'. They don't do shit for a full-on outbreak but will kill off a small one. Costy buggers tho.

Ok , so a few pics I took today after I cleaned them from the mites!

I let them soak up some sun and it was much easier to spot these suckers! I think I got most of the eggs at least. Now they're laying them under these tiny leaves growing mostly around the bottom buds, so once I saw the pattern I got every one of them.

This Sensi Star is probably the most beaten up plant I ever grew :) I just hope she makes it till the end. I don't have any high expectations at all!

And White Querkle, which is frosting up quite nicely!

And Dutch Kush, which is amazingly enough totally mite free :)

Ok, that's it folks :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom