Conradino23 Keeps On Keeping On Outdoor & Indoor Using LOS/High Brix Methods

Welcome my friends!

I've finally decided to start a perpetual journal, which might go on forever or till I drop dead, cause I'm tired of creating a new one every year. It's gonna feature LOS and High Brix methods of growing outdoor/indoor with multiple strains along the way!

There are gonna be jokes, rants, high fives and trips down the memory lane... the usual fooling around in spades... and last but not least some pics, instructions and priceless growing advice for those who need it and those who don't know they need it.

Did you roll a fat one? Did you shave? Do you have your shotgun, boxing gloves and raffle ticket handy? Then you're in for a ride!

Let's keep up the good fight and be smooth as a cannabutter together!

Can you dig it? I know you can!

IMG_380210.JPG

:thumb::high-five::tokin::theband:

re: Conradino23 Keeps On Keeping On Outdoor & Indoor Using LOS/High Brix Methods

Drive by

Keepem Green

re: Conradino23 Keeps On Keeping On Outdoor & Indoor Using LOS/High Brix Methods

Hmmm maybe just for starters I'm gonna show you how I've made some sustainable perlite :)

IMG_81728.JPG

IMG_81748.JPG

IMG_81819.JPG

IMG_818412.JPG

IMG_818514.JPG

:thumb:

Hey - pulling up my deck chair and rolling up a phat one .... here ...
:passitleft:

Peanut shells, nice. I've been reading s^#t about perlite recently that made me not be using it anymore so great timing. Cheers C

Back
Top Bottom