Conradino23 Keeps On Keeping On Outdoor & Indoor Using LOS/High Brix Methods

No it's not. The problem is SS. She's a weak plant and mites just won't leave her and as long as she's there they jump on the other ones where they don't do any serious damage, but they try to reproduce. They're really quick and I learn it the hard way, but if I remove all the eggs daily I can keep them in check.

Top of the morning to you Conradino! From the quick glance I had the tent garden looks pretty good. I can’t handle the pblurple light so couldn’t see in any detail though. Some nice white LED QBs is what you need in there!! I’m just finishing making one... I’m sure you can too! And apart from it making it possible for me to look at your pics it’ll light up your tent like the sun ;)
:rollit:

I'm gonna pur two CFLs on the next run so I can light up the middle canopy. It'll help with mitez too I hope :)

I checked again this morning and found one blade infested. It really looks like pointed counter-attack, so I hope they won't have much steam after that.

Mites suck.

They do!

like the armies of Carthage coming back for more...Battle well.

I fight them off and they keep coming back, but it seems I have the population under control at least. I can't wait when it's over... SS finally popped the star, so it's almost hammer time for her!

Well it's winter, so you're not gonna get a break from cold unless you settle on March, which can be warm if you're lucky :)

like the armies of Carthage coming back for more...Battle well.

Wow! Historical bonus points for KB!!!

Hate the mites.... I've settled into a weekly neem spray that hasn't finished them off yet... yet... I hope.

I have a Blue Dream line going that just can't seem to shake the mites. I totally think some genetics are more susceptible to the issue. While I love the BD smoke, it's mite populations are unwelcome and I'm growing no more of them. Good news tho... the UDs don't seem especially susceptible.

Beautiful view there Conrad!

Thank you, I'm not complaining :)

Wow! Historical bonus points for KB!!!

Hate the mites.... I've settled into a weekly neem spray that hasn't finished them off yet... yet... I hope.

I have a Blue Dream line going that just can't seem to shake the mites. I totally think some genetics are more susceptible to the issue. While I love the BD smoke, it's mite populations are unwelcome and I'm growing no more of them. Good news tho... the UDs don't seem especially susceptible.

I agree with you. Once they attacked SS, they won't leave. I sprayed, but eventually I settled on daily inspections, washing them off and removing leaves with eggs. Although they jump on the other plants, they're not nearly as harmful for them as they're for SS. I have never seen plant that damaged before, so I'm very happy to prepare for a chop and purifying the air-pot she was in.

Thank you, I'm not complaining :)

I agree with you. Once they attacked SS, they won't leave. I sprayed, but eventually I settled on daily inspections, washing them off and removing leaves with eggs. Although they jump on the other plants, they're not nearly as harmful for them as they're for SS. I have never seen plant that damaged before, so I'm very happy to prepare for a chop and purifying the air-pot she was in.
I've found several different strains they just attack and won't let go like that. Both of my Bangi Haze were like that. Everything in my flower room was fine but they were getting beat down so badly I had to cut one a couple of weeks early just to get it out of the room.

I've found several different strains they just attack and won't let go like that. Both of my Bangi Haze were like that. Everything in my flower room was fine but they were getting beat down so badly I had to cut one a couple of weeks early just to get it out of the room.

Yes lack of systemic resistance, which is hard to enhance.

But it's a different kind of winter. I would be going from highs of - 20C, low of -30 C to a high of + 15 C, low of + 5 C.

It's the weeks below -20 C that I want to escape.
December in Rome is like my late April / early May

Then you can get what you want. Winter in Rome is around 8-15C. And if you're lucky you can find 20-25C in March.

Wow, these shots from your balcony will never get old C :love: These ones are particularly lovely :yummy:
Stop by my new journal sometime ... not a huge grow, just one plant actually... just easing into some indoor growing to keep me busy in the wintertime. Link in my signature :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom