Conradino23 Keeps On Keeping On Outdoor & Indoor Using LOS/High Brix Methods

Well it’s a draw of luck I guess, but if uou pop 10 seeds you’ll find 3 keepers at least on average :)

Indoor Chem really stays small can be sabotaged in every possible way and will reward you with excellent bud... and she likes hydro, @Tead hasn’t managed to kill his keeper yet ;)

Well it’s a draw of luck I guess, but if uou pop 10 seeds you’ll find 3 keepers at least on average :)

Indoor Chem really stays small can be sabotaged in every possible way and will reward you with excellent bud... and she likes hydro, @Tead hasn’t managed to kill his keeper yet ;)

I'm blooming an Em Dog right now and it's been in veg since 4/11, she looks so small for her age. What you said about Chem now makes sense.

As Nspecta said Chemdawg 91’ breeds very strong plants... OG/AU leaner is a bit too strong for most of the people, I don’t even enjoy it that much... can take any top sativa hybrid on the market. Good for people who like lemon too... but can be sexually unstable at times, mostly photoperiod and light issues.

Harvest pics of Purple Dog! Big gal! I reduced the amount of light and umols at he the canopy to bring her gently into this night :) Foxtails really came through in the end. As far as nanners are concerned I caught one a few days ago and one today, so not 100% sexually stable, but there were some light leaks on purpose and dry finish added to the stress too. Smell is fantastic though, sweet hazelnut pastry fresh from the oven with just a hint of lime and papaya and 16 Brix on top of that confirm she's finishing well :)

:lot-o-toke:

Harvest pics of Purple Dog! Big gal! I reduced the amount of light and umols at he the canopy to bring her gently into this night :) Foxtails really came through in the end. As far as nanners are concerned I caught one a few days ago and one today, so not 100% sexually stable, but there were some light leaks on purpose and dry finish added to the stress too. Smell is fantastic though, sweet hazelnut pastry fresh from the oven with just a hint of lime and papaya and 16 Brix on top of that confirm she's finishing well :)

:lot-o-toke:
Nice foxtails on her. Those are the first I've seen in Purple Dawg. Very nice!

She does look cool. It’s funny that I got to find this expression first. I’m not sure that this is the best one, but it shows you how much stuff is in this line.

It’s like a flat top with horns :smokin:

Teaser smoke report on BH #1...

I think buds are 11 days from the harvest. They’re quite leafy but with shitloads of orange pistils! I did 5 days on the rope and then shoved the buds in the fridge in a carton box for the next 3 days and then I trimmed them and put them back in the fridge jarred... I really have to do mixed drying, cause I can’t let them leave hanging in 90F temps, they’d burn the terps off completely, but my fridge is also too small... well it’s a fight :)

Now they’re really starting to cure... but I picked some larfy ones and rolled a joint mostly to check on the flavour and this is really good bud with a world class smoking mouth :)

Pine comes through really well but with a dash of lemon/cherry crush and this wonderful musk that’s very much like a good OG... onset is heady and body is not touched for a bit, but then the stoney feeling hits you and you’re pretty much floored. Mouth nicely corresponds with nose and that rarely happens imo.

It’s not overtly potent, but it’s strong enough. Could get to any market as top of the line if you hit 20% thc in the lab... you could even sell it as Bubba Kush :laugh:

She does look cool. It’s funny that I got to find this expression first. I’m not sure that this is the best one, but it shows you how much stuff is in this line.
Your plant actually looks quite a bit like the F2 that I grew out recently. It surprised me to find it looking so different than everything else I've gotten out of the F1s. I guess it's hiding in there.

Your description of BH sounds pretty much exactly like my cut. You do a much better job describing it than I do though. :Namaste:

Not everything that pops up in F2 is visible in F1. This is a real soup, snapshot of genetics. But the dominant stuff should be coming back.

Congrats on the harvest. Your description of Bubba Hash is spot on! You do have a way of making things sound interesting. I've tested this strain a few times and it consistently comes back around 14% THC. About 4-5 bong rips and that stuff gets me as high as anything else I've smoked and the effect is unique in my line up. I could smoke that stuff a lot more than I do but with so much variety on hand I gotta keep rotating. Just opening the bubba jar makes my mouth water. The buzz tends to fade away too, it doesn't put me into a coma. It's definitely one of my favorites.

The gas/fuel smells are interesting. When I ran the NL5 clone, I got a sister smell to it, very strongly. When I ran some F2s of SSH, I got tons of gas, but the breeder selected for it. I don't know if I have a point, but that gas/fuel smell is about second on my list of faves smells, after skunk or burnt rubber. That's why I really like the older foundational strains that underpin much of what's out there, and I'm interested in strains where I find it.

Original Diesel has it, as does SourD, and Chems as well. I think one of it's origins could possibly be in the NL line, or in the sativas used to hybridize. That would mean that Chem would have NL in it. So maybe Chem is NL/Haze-hybrid and/or Skunk-hybrid .. something like that. Others have suggested that to me as well, I'm not the first to speculate.... just smoking some for breakfast this morning :bongrip:

Back
Top Bottom