Conradino23 Keeps On Keeping On Outdoor & Indoor Using LOS/High Brix Methods

Congrats on the harvest. Your description of Bubba Hash is spot on! You do have a way of making things sound interesting. I've tested this strain a few times and it consistently comes back around 14% THC. About 4-5 bong rips and that stuff gets me as high as anything else I've smoked and the effect is unique in my line up. I could smoke that stuff a lot more than I do but with so much variety on hand I gotta keep rotating. Just opening the bubba jar makes my mouth water. The buzz tends to fade away too, it doesn't put me into a coma. It's definitely one of my favorites.

14% you say? Mine feels slightly more potent, but i can't really say. It's a great weed though. I think I'm gonna roll one now :laugh:

The gas/fuel smells are interesting. When I ran the NL5 clone, I got a sister smell to it, very strongly. When I ran some F2s of SSH, I got tons of gas, but the breeder selected for it. I don't know if I have a point, but that gas/fuel smell is about second on my list of faves smells, after skunk or burnt rubber. That's why I really like the older foundational strains that underpin much of what's out there, and I'm interested in strains where I find it.

Original Diesel has it, as does SourD, and Chems as well. I think one of it's origins could possibly be in the NL line, or in the sativas used to hybridize. That would mean that Chem would have NL in it. So maybe Chem is NL/Haze-hybrid and/or Skunk-hybrid .. something like that. Others have suggested that to me as well, I'm not the first to speculate.... just smoking some for breakfast this morning :bongrip:

Yeah I talk about it so much, cause it's one of my top fave too :) Let's do some brain digging, fuel is in Sour Diesel and in NYCD, which are actually lines derived from the same clone, OD originally from Mass is it? Then you have fuel in OG, Chemdawg and Triangle Kush.... and this stuff originated in FL, which is weird, but it came from indoor world, where hermie pollen was flying thick.

I went through a lot of OG genotype reports on Phylos Galaxy (yeah I know, but still they managed to uncover a few mysteries) and AJ SD cut for example is half OG and Chemdawg 91 (Nspecta's cut) is 99% OGK, so between these 3 staple lines we're talking Skunk #1 and OGK basically!

Now nobody knows exactly what OGK is, but when you check PCK (Ace's line) it shows familiarity to OG (impossible for PCK to have OG imo, but definitely possible other way round)... so that means OGK is at least 30% PCK, which is not weird if you consider how frosty these buds get... but the sativa part is still a mystery.

It's been bothering me for years actually! I suspected Thai or Colombian Gold or Crippy. What else could they be growing in FL the late 80's to early 90's? I smoked the S1 seed from the Hollywood '91 line and it's such a trippy, psychedelic weed, that there must be some world class sativa in there... but what IDK :)

Got 3 HSO chems from seed that I'm about to flower soon. Hopefully I get one of those fuel or skunk phenotypes!!
:ganjamon:

I read reviews and they're overwhelmingly positive. Also everything I grew from HSO was top of the line, so I don't think you'll be disappointed.

I'm happy to report the tent is done for a while, so now I can focus on my outdoor plants and these are the closest I have :)

Purple Dog water clone

Ultra Dog water clone

Panama x Zamaldelica

Eldorado

I'm smoking BH again and I can't say the sulphur worsened the taste. I actually think it made it richer :smokin:

Yeah you take the screw off and they come undone. No need to turn anything upside down or tap or anything :)

Way less!

A few pics from the northern slope.

Both confirmed males

PD male

Ciskei male, that's about to release pollen. In few days I'm gonna start harvesting it.

CG '72... also a male I think. When I examined pre-flowers with a loupe I think I saw a ball, but I'll check back in a bit, cause I'm not sure.

UD female

:surf:

CG looking sexy

A bit too much hail for it I think, but this spot is really on the edge, so there’s that. I’m just gonna let it go and flower around November :laugh:

Lots of boys this time. Are you planning on using the Ciski or CG pollen? Either could be a good mix with UD I bet. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Ciskei is the priority. I wanna reproduce the line... I have a very good feeling about its role in my valley. She’s supposed to be a fast flowering gal, but also the male is very quick and has nice colas. That’s a trait for speeding things up a bit... PD pollen will also end up in my freezer or whatever and CG if happens would be really cool :passitleft:

A bit too much hail for it I think, but this spot is really on the edge, so there’s that. I’m just gonna let it go and flower around November :laugh:

Ciskei is the priority. I wanna reproduce the line... I have a very good feeling about its role in my valley. She’s supposed to be a fast flowering gal, but also the male is very quick and has nice colas. That’s a trait for speeding things up a bit... PD pollen will also end up in my freezer or whatever and CG if happens would be really cool :passitleft:
Ciski should be an excellent strain. It's been on my wish list for several years, but it always keeps getting bumped for something else.

Well once the seeds are in my seed bank they can go any way I want... pollen too :)

Finally finishing to trim. I’m jarring PD and finish drying UD... which I just smoked :smokin: Amazing, now it’s like diesel fumes from your pipe and strong fungus :laugh: Yeah as I thought leaving it a week more made it stony af, but I got a potent female... hmm I don’t know if I can stand up :laugh:

cong
Finally finishing to trim. I’m jarring PD and finish drying UD... which I just smoked :smokin: Amazing, now it’s like diesel fumes from your pipe and strong fungus :laugh: Yeah as I thought leaving it a week more made it stony af, but I got a potent female... hmm I don’t know if I can stand up :laugh:
congrats on your harvest that ud sounds like the bomb do you think its boom?:blunt:

I’ve been actually thinking that, it’s way more on the Aurora Ultra side in both smell/taste department and potency. I kept a clone :)

It seems this grow just can't stay away from temp swings... another heatwave is upon us and I'm getting almost 32C in the tent today. Both plants look like shit after the sulphur burn, but somehow they both have managed to stay in HB zone.

This is UD for you in her 8th week and will be taken in 2-3 days when she crashes completely. Plant has added stinky mushroom cloud to her fuel, but also a bit of sweet perfume. In general she smells like Chem UD should and I will have to yet find stronger pine smelling strain. This ones will clean up your nose when you smell the bud and it's not even the best expression I've seen in this line :)

I think this is the plant your talking about I cant really tell about the plant with all the Sulphur burn ill want to see the dried manicured version of buds it looks like very close bud structure to the #1 ud I grew last year stubby buds not big but good I made oil out of mine for brownies very potent best sleep brownies ive had to date I wish I would have saved it but that's a problem of mine I don't like to part with any of em lol!:)

Back
Top Bottom