Conradino23 Keeps On Keeping On Outdoor & Indoor Using LOS/High Brix Methods

Yeah heavy and heady, long-lasting too. This is more or less how I remember Boom. Different look indoor obviously, but spot on the effect :)

Yeah you’re heavily impaired... very happily though :laugh:

full
I was hoping you would try one of these I got these from nirvana about 2 yrs ago I grew one it was good but I didn't grow it rite I no you will so this way I get to see what one should look like!:)

Yeah I figured I had to start popping these beans, cause otherwise they’d go bad. I got two plants, but had to cull one quickly. This one is not a fast grower either, but I left her to show me what she was worth. I fimmed her and I want to transplant her straight into my garden in a spot nicely overgrown with weeds. She shouldn’t get big, so I can manage that.

Yeah I figured I had to start popping these beans, cause otherwise they’d go bad. I got two plants, but had to cull one quickly. This one is not a fast grower either, but I left her to show me what she was worth. I fimmed her and I want to transplant her straight into my garden in a spot nicely overgrown with weeds. She shouldn’t get big, so I can manage that.
yeah I cant stop getting new seeds I want to grow ive thought about popping one of those something else always gets in the way!:)

Oh yeah curing makes all the difference. Well cured ones are almost hard to compare to fresh ones.... then you can age some, after 6 months it's really aging, cause they won't cure more that that. Some start losing the taste around that mark though unless you keep hem in a fridge or a freezer... and some can keep longer. But in room temp they start losing THC in favour of CBN after a year and it's downhill from there :smokin:

Would there be concern to airlock buds with preservative gasses like CO2, or something else?

I don’t think so, but I never tried it.

well
Oh yeah curing makes all the difference. Well cured ones are almost hard to compare to fresh ones.... then you can age some, after 6 months it's really aging, cause they won't cure more that that. Some start losing the taste around that mark though unless you keep hem in a fridge or a freezer... and some can keep longer. But in room temp they start losing THC in favour of CBN after a year and it's downhill from there :smokin:
it doesn't have fresh bud flavor for sure but it still tastes good and is very smooth smoke now with a nice easy relaxing type buzz I will be giving some more away keep just enough for little while I usually wont keep it after a year or so!:)

I’ve had stuff that I kept for 4-5 yrs, but after 2 it really loses the punch and flavour becomes hay. But you can freeze it or turn into hash or shatter and age it nicely that way.

Hmm I-m thinking more and more about this fuel thing and the mother already had it strong... Aurora Ultra was a very fuely strain too and frosty as fuck. With very hot temps this smelled turned into vinegar... I've always suspected something more than terpenes, cause this thing REALLY reeked! It was basically an OG backross through a few very heavy indicas... the original clone came from Hollywood basically the same place where The Pure Kush came from :) I don't have more beans anymore, but I have some shatter and a lot of her progeny in seed form :laugh:

023383.jpg

025351.jpg

015767.jpg

033221.jpg

035193.jpg
I was going back and found this very pretty and healthy and un touched from bugs to that's a good spot nice job con!:)

Yeah that was The Hill from a few yrs back :)

And this is MSM, that I've wanted to experiment with for a long time, but only now pulled the trigger. I started with a tsp per plant together with stinging nettle and horsetail tea I fed to Bubbas. I'm curious how it's gonna work as a finisher. They're really terpy at this point and I don't think they'll run for more than 7-10 days, cause both have started popping amber.:rollit:

Playing catch up Cons.....What is MSM and what do you use it for/what does it do?

Back
Top Bottom