Conradino23 Keeps On Keeping On Outdoor & Indoor Using LOS/High Brix Methods

Partly eaten by the insects, so she survived a week outside :)

Maybe she's gonna bounce back, but she was planted late so she's gonna start way too late anyway!

I already opened her up or quadlined as the lingo calls it these days :)

This is a clone of Boom UD and she’s a branchy beast, so I’m gonna have a lot of colas here.

She’s gonna be flowered here :thumb:

Btw here are some pics of my windowsill gals :)

Panama x Zamaldelica

Purple Dog

Ultra Dog

:surf:
Looking excellent Con.

You've got a ZamPan going sweet! It'll stretch about 150-200% when you flower it out. There are some nice aromas in there. My last one has a really nice herbal smell. Linnolol(spelling?) maybe? I've never had a plant smell like it does.

Is that a clone of the PD you ran or another seed?

cool I get to see what boom looks like I plan on growing a couple of those ud each grow to pheno hunt!:)

Yeah this one has slightly more narrow leaves with sharper blades... and I put some more seeds in the package just in case :)

I need a good pic of the Boom pheno to save.

So that one is to look for.

me too I kept a couple of those pics for future reference the #4 I grew last year had leaves that looked very similar to those but a lot of them will be similar that way until later when they flower then you can see differences there fun to grow penny!:)

Yeah indoor they start looking differently in early flowering, but also they all look the same to a certain extent. I didn't really know for sure what I had until I smelled the bud and smoked it. Outdoor it's much easier to say what they are early in veg. It kinda confirms my theory that it's LED or HID spectrum, that really changes the look of the plant.

I went back and looked at the #4 pics I have and I was wrong it doesn't look anything like your boom!:)

No I don't think I got it from you. #1 was close, but slightly more sedative, so more on the Chem side.

Looking excellent Con.

You've got a ZamPan going sweet! It'll stretch about 150-200% when you flower it out. There are some nice aromas in there. My last one has a really nice herbal smell. Linnolol(spelling?) maybe? I've never had a plant smell like it does.

Is that a clone of the PD you ran or another seed?

Yeah I think this one's gonna be a female and she looks more on the Zamaldelica side if I'm not wrong. I'm prepared for the stretch, so I'm gonna bonsai her through LST to keep her small.

That heavy I actually found only one plant myself... well a lot of expressions in this line. You can find very fruity lightweight sativas on the other hand of the spectrum :)

One thing I confirmed is how easy it’s to clone. Well this one cloned in water in about 2-3 weeks. PD also clones very easily and another strain I made using UD father that I sent to lembatoast was easy to clone too... this thing is passed often to new crosses :smokin:

Yeah I think this one's gonna be a female and she looks more on the Zamaldelica side if I'm not wrong. I'm prepared for the stretch, so I'm gonna bonsai her through LST to keep her small.
Yes, it's leaning towards the Zamadelica side. The father was a fairly wide leaved green pheno of Panama. All of them that I've seen ran have finished fairly quickly in 9-11 weeks on average. She'll have long nodes, but with your bonsai skills, I'm sure she'll stay in line just fine.

I had great clone luck with the #5 all I had do is cut dip and put into solo cup of soil and every one I took grew the#1 was different story I would take 4 cuts and was lucky to get 1 to bad I lost the #5 ill have to find another one!:)

I believe that. I don’t even clone that much... well once in a blue moon, but I can see how others do it with great success :)

Yes, it's leaning towards the Zamadelica side. The father was a fairly wide leaved green pheno of Panama. All of them that I've seen ran have finished fairly quickly in 9-11 weeks on average. She'll have long nodes, but with your bonsai skills, I'm sure she'll stay in line just fine.

That’s very feasible! I didn’t grow neither, so new smells, new flowers are welcome :) Sativas contrary to most people’s experience are fairly easy to bonsai and you can have a landrace finish under 10” as I’ve shown a few times :smokin:

Sativas contrary to most people’s experience are fairly easy to bonsai and you can have a landrace finish under 10” as I’ve shown a few times :smokin:
I was thinking of the Columbian Gold you grew several years back on your patio when I was writing that. You had it spiraled around the pot.

Back
Top Bottom