Conradino23 Keeps On Keeping On Outdoor & Indoor Using LOS/High Brix Methods

I have grown out about a dozen of the Stankberry and the DTF, but none of the Kushberry Thunderfuck. I almost started some of them this Summer but thought better of it and let things sort themselves in the garden.

I have grown out about a dozen of the Stankberry and the DTF, but none of the Kushberry Thunderfuck. I almost started some of them this Summer but thought better of it and let things sort themselves in the garden.
so I no you liked the atf Durban cross for pain meds but what did you think of the high of that cross just curious!

so I no you liked the atf Durban cross for pain meds but what did you think of the high of that cross just curious!
Well I think its a fantastic sativa. I don't smoke it except for when I use it to work since its so focused and energetic. I loved it when I was hiking out in Glacier national Park. I only have so much left so I use it sparingly and its going to be a bit before I pop a couple more. I have a HUGE backlog right now that is going to take a couple months to clear up. I rotate my sativa daily generally.

It is probably the most popular sativa on my shelves and generally sells out immediately. Its a strain I have to set aside my portion as soon as I harvest......always pay yourself first! Had a roofer come over to give me a quote and he saw my outdoor plants and of course we get chatting about cannabis and he says he smokes every day. He says how much he loves the sativas so I tell him come on inside and I will get you a few samples. Gave him Tangie Ghost Train, ATF, DTF, Amherst Sour Diesel, African Meltdown and few other hybrids and we smoked a bowl of the DTF. He came back to have us sign the contract and I asked him what he thought. He loved them all but said "Dude, that DTF! I am all about that DTF". I laughed and shook my head. Had to break the bad news, that wasn't an option on the menu. He requested I start some "Soon PLEASE!!!"

Well I think its a fantastic sativa. I don't smoke it except for when I use it to work since its so focused and energetic. I loved it when I was hiking out in Glacier national Park. I only have so much left so I use it sparingly and its going to be a bit before I pop a couple more. I have a HUGE backlog right now that is going to take a couple months to clear up. I rotate my sativa daily generally.

It is probably the most popular sativa on my shelves and generally sells out immediately. Its a strain I have to set aside my portion as soon as I harvest......always pay yourself first! Had a roofer come over to give me a quote and he saw my outdoor plants and of course we get chatting about cannabis and he says he smokes every day. He says how much he loves the sativas so I tell him come on inside and I will get you a few samples. Gave him Tangie Ghost Train, ATF, DTF, Amherst Sour Diesel, African Meltdown and few other hybrids and we smoked a bowl of the DTF. He came back to have us sign the contract and I asked him what he thought. He loved them all but said "Dude, that DTF! I am all about that DTF". I laughed and shook my head. Had to break the bad news, that wasn't an option on the menu. He requested I start some "Soon PLEASE!!!"
that's a great story van I love doing stuff like that you got me all excited about it now I cant wait lol btw glacier park is on my list of places to go before I die maybe when I finally make it there ill some dtf of my own to toke thanks for the info and the story!:thanks:

I never stop toking van lol! :blunt:

I take a Sunday off every now and again.

I dont get sick. knock Wood.

I got sniffles after going to the Y to swim the other day. Thought I was coming down with the flu. Like Van, Puff puff puff, problems solved.

Its a strain I have to set aside my portion as soon as I harvest......always pay yourself first!

Bingo... lol

Sage advice right there. I cant keep up with demand. So sacrifices must be made to keep the farmer happy and productive.

Weed is in high demand here on the EC. Not usual for this time of year. Even the dispensaries are running out and are rationing now.

Do you smoke when you are sick?

I ask because while I don't get sick very often, I can't really afford to stop smoking for my pain. Anyways, last year I caught something that was kicking my ass. I mean bad enough I was planning on going back to bed (at 9am...something I never do), coughing up green stuff, nasal clog/drip like a faucet, running a fever...just bad stuff. I figured burn a bowl of sativa and see if it might help a bit and if not, back to bed I would go.

By the time I finished smoking the bowl and made it back inside, I noticed that my nausal passageway was clear. I could breath perfectly fine. I took a deep breath and my lungs felt mind boggling better for it being less than 3 minutes since I smoked. I felt for lack of better description, great relative to how I felt when I woke up. Fever was gone when I checked 30 minutes later. Took me about 3 days to be rid of any remaining symptoms (nasal tickling, lingering congestion that would clear when I smoked, and a couple others) but I was blown away. Smoking worked far better than any OTC cold or flu medicine ever worked.

I haven't been sick since then, and if things are normal I probably won't get sick until next year (Once every other year is about my average...sometimes three years) but rest assured I am looking forward to trying it again to see if it works as well the 2nd time around.

I usually cut down on smoking when I'm sick. If it's a cold or a flu I try to vape, but it's something more sever than I stop completely. Fortunately that happens to me rarely, but I remember that when I came back from Cali a few yrs ago with a terrible bronchitis I had to stop smoking for like 3 weeks :)

Back
Top Bottom