Conradino23 Keeps On Keeping On Outdoor & Indoor Using LOS/High Brix Methods

Better to get in early.. Here's it's to late everybody and their brother is in the market., And it's flooded with product... You can't even give it away anymore..

and here my peeps have all been in the nest for weeks with their little beaks open waiting for me to put out another one. I guess I have me a little bit of a commodity, lol.

Sometime ya just gotta shake your head and move on brother.

And that’s exactly what I do...

Better to get in early.. Here's it's to late everybody and their brother is in the market., And it's flooded with product... You can't even give it away anymore..

You have a problem of small internal market and lack of federal regulation. At this point overproduction is killing you. If you can have an oz at $20 I don’t really know how you can make any money. The same amount here is still around $450 :)

and here my peeps have all been in the nest for weeks with their little beaks open waiting for me to put out another one. I guess I have me a little bit of a commodity, lol.

It all changes from place to place. Rarity market is great for the seller :)

Woody's in a place where everyone's growing. I'm in a place where almost nobody is growing. I expect that to change shortly after the state or federal laws change, but until such time .... cha-ching!

Yes that's correct.

Yes it’s pretty nice for what it does :)

We should be starting soon. I think I’m gonna set up tent for cbd clones before I can get back to personal grow.

Yeah why not.

I’m all right, man. Big outdoor estate seems exactly like what I have in mind for the future :)

Hay Coradino I am way late to the party so I will be hovering around in the back ground learning. Duggan is mentoring me in the DBHBB. I have a lot of catching up to do on your journal.

Back
Top Bottom