Conradino23 Keeps On Keeping On Outdoor & Indoor Using LOS/High Brix Methods

It's really difficult for the health service here too. They employed 20,000 new and retired doctors and nurses in just a week to cope with the scale of this contagion. ATM they already passed to war rules in hospitals, if a person can't make it by any chance they let him die. I wish your system gets a handle of things when the time comes.

Now the whole Italy is in the lockdown officially... there are very disturbing videos coming from Iran too where people are dying in the streets, cause the hospitals are in total disarray.

Hey Con - sending love and solidarity. Heard about full shutdown, hoping you have food or easy access to food. I want to think, hey it’s Italy, of course they’ll have food! My recent apocalypse isolation had excellent food and the best coffee ever but these are strange times so who knows what situation you find yourself in. Glad to know that the canna stocks are healthy ☺ Hang in there!
:passitleft:

:thedoubletake: This is not a good read when your high, i did not think things were that serious. My mother is pretty paranoid of the virus and were in Alaska, reading the last few pages, I can see why she is

I'm been very concerned with this virus since late January. It was Jan. 27 during a dental appointment that I told my dentist that he might consider ordering a few extra boxes of those masks those folks wear daily. That's how bad I thought this disease would get to set off a panic of sorts. Anyway....that doesn't necessarily make me smart.

I'm not certain what advantage is gained when the PM shuts down a whole country. Italy is the 6th largest economy in the world so this has health and financial impact. I just hope it works from the health safety standpoint.

Here's where I look at your statistics each day. Johns Hopkins Coronavirus Resource Center

Be safe and keep your head down.

I'm been very concerned with this virus since late January. It was Jan. 27 during a dental appointment that I told my dentist that he might consider ordering a few extra boxes of those masks those folks wear daily. That's how bad I thought this disease would get to set off a panic of sorts. Anyway....that doesn't necessarily make me smart.

I'm not certain what advantage is gained when the PM shuts down a whole country. Italy is the 6th largest economy in the world so this has health and financial impact. I just hope it works from the health safety standpoint.

Here's where I look at your statistics each day. Johns Hopkins Coronavirus Resource Center

Be safe and keep your head down.
thanks for the link jim and be carefull man!

Well another day of total lockdown here. You can only go to the shop or work, that is if you’re not smart working. They’re allowing only food stores and pharmacies to stay open, otherwise it’s dead. Medical experts are expecting infections to rise for two weeks at least, but the curve might be steeper. Yesterday we had 840 people dead and today I expect the number to surpass 1,000. Situation became pretty grim. They’re gonna inject 25 bln EUR into economy, but that might be not enough. It’s gonna be a recession like 2009-2011 or even worse. I hope you’re safe and use appropriate measures when you go out. Make sure that you can get tested quickly if you suspect you got covid and stay away from old people for their sake. I have a feeling it’s gonna be months before this thing is over.

Stay Safe Conrad. I hope things get better soon but like you said things are only going to get worse. I just got out of the hospital from a Blood clot in my lungs and I have COPD so the blood clot flared up my COPD to the point I had to catch my breath just walking from room to room. I am also 55 so a little under the 65 mark but I have compromised immune system and COPD so if I get it I would be a High risk patient. I am praying it doesn't get that bad here but like you said its just a matter of time

I recently picked up another detail. It has such a fast assault on the immune system that it goes wacky, and a bunch of other stuff can go bad. They're saying high blood pressure and/or diabetes is also a high risk factor.

Stay healthy, stay away from crowds, and wait for better treatments to develop. They're working on plasma transfusions now - sera from recovered patients.

:thumb:

I recently picked up another detail. It has such a fast assault on the immune system that it goes wacky, and a bunch of other stuff can go bad. They're saying high blood pressure and/or diabetes is also a high risk factor.

Stay healthy, stay away from crowds, and wait for better treatments to develop. They're working on plasma transfusions now - sera from recovered patients.

:thumb:
I also have high blood pressure so I would really be at risk with all my elements and problems

Back
Top Bottom