Conradino23 Keeps On Keeping On Outdoor & Indoor Using LOS/High Brix Methods

We can only run 2 shifts per day then USDA makes us shut down to clean and sanitize the entire plant. 17 acres under roof with 20 production lines running 250 entrees per minute each.

I read they finally declared state of emergency in US. Better late than never. I don’t think it’s very smart to stockpile food in a country where supply chain is pretty stable and warehouses are full of everything. And the toilet paper thing I just don’t get it unless you’re in a risk group and you’ve already decided you’re gonna spend next three months at home. As far as hand disinfectant is concerned all doctors say soap is enough, you don’t need alcohol. But you can wear latex gloves when going outside, which is what we’re doing here. I also hear testing is a serious issue in US, which can provide a sense of false security, cause you don’t know how many cases there are. Here stats started getting really scary, 250 new deaths yesterday... but I’m trying to take my mind off things and calm my wife too, who got a serious anxiety over the whole situation... well we’ve also had what seems to be the flu and it’s passing, but in these circumstances your mind starts going wild blowing up every acute symptom, that you wouldn’t normally give much thought. It will all pass though, we just need to stay strong and not let the paranoia in :passitleft:

:Namaste: :passitleft:

Thanks for keeping us informed - I appreciate it. It's hard to get the true picture from the news these days. They've become clowns, only interested in catching our eye.

With all these conditions you should be really careful, guys! Don't get on the "it's just Chinese flu" bandwagon. It's a very serious disease with high risk and mortality rate that stands at 6,7% in Italy. As of yesterday we have 1,016 people dead. In the north they have no beds in hospitals anymore and they put the bodies in churches, cause morgues are already overflown.
Scarystuff for sure.​

Back
Top Bottom