Conradino23 Keeps On Keeping On Outdoor & Indoor Using LOS/High Brix Methods

I have nasty flu, but I'm coping. Got the antibiotics from the doctor. A few days and it should be over.

Now that all the TP and food are gone we are working on clearing out the shelves of ammo and guns at Bass Pro. Thats when the shit gonna get real. Stores closed, looting starts then zombie apocalypse.

Hey Con - hope you have a speedy recovery.

hope things are good my friend........... I know this shit is alot more 'real' on your end. And from the looks of it, it will get a bit more real on this end before it's over............... I have a feeling this is going to have to run it's the course... unless we get a breakthrough vaccine. The human body is an incredible machine... From what I'm hearing is people do recover fairly easily from this,, unless you got a few underlying problems.. That should? mean antibodies could be isolated in the near future???

But by all means, be safe and watch your ass,,, least as much as one can... Eat your spinach,,, and take your multivitamin too... Double ups.....

That should? mean antibodies could be isolated in the near future???
Regeneron, the company which developed the anti-body for treating eboli is working on it. The report I saw indicated human trials beginning this week and company expects to be able to ramp up production if it's successful.

"Regeneron said it plans to start large-scale manufacturing by the middle of next month and still plans to ramp up to hundreds of thousands of preventive doses a month by the end of summer. "

Here's the link
Regeneron aims to have coronavirus antibody treatment ready for human testing by early summer

hope things are good my friend........... I know this shit is alot more 'real' on your end. And from the looks of it, it will get a bit more real on this end before it's over............... I have a feeling this is going to have to run it's the course... unless we get a breakthrough vaccine. The human body is an incredible machine... From what I'm hearing is people do recover fairly easily from this,, unless you got a few underlying problems.. That should? mean antibodies could be isolated in the near future???

But by all means, be safe and watch your ass,,, least as much as one can... Eat your spinach,,, and take your multivitamin too... Double ups.....

the virus itself is actually permanent. it will never leave us. previous there were 4 permanent corona viruses in existence. those 4 are responsible for the common cold. there are now 5.

the virus is defeated when essentially everyone on earth has been exposed or vaccined out. exposed does not have to mean sick. it means your immune system has developed the antibodies against it as result of exposure. this is what is going on with the folk who "carry", but do get not sick themselves. eventually we all develop this immunity.

@bluter you have a good point.

My pop was a pediatrician back before the daze of corporate insurance coverage and had a home office. When people came it with a communicable disease like measles, chicken pox, bad cold or flu or basically any illness my pop thought was a virus he isolated those children from the waiting room.

Cool part was those sick kids got to hang out with ME in the living room and watch TV with us isolated from the general population in the waiting room. As a result I never get sick. MY dad used to get REAL skeptical when I wanted to stay home from school because I didn't feel well. He was "no fever go to school".

I had to get creative lol.

This virus likely been here for longer that hoo-mans. It's like anything else in life there are constant mutations. It could be a lot worse. Think if ebola mutates into an airborne pathogen like the corona virus with a 90% mortality rate. This was why Obama created that pandemic team back early in his presidency. To head this shit off at the source instead of what we are doing now.

I think today we are now going to throw a trillion dollars to corporations .... not sure thats the place to throw money. Corporations dont get the flu. The last time we did that the corporations/banks hoarded the money. Money wood have been better spent giving people money specially poor people, they 420% gonna spend it right away.

Anyways hope everyone stays healthy and happy. Con hope you're feeling better soon as well and many positive vibes and love to your fellow country men and women in these trying times.

I was able to do my part in the hoarding ritual. Since no TP I was able to go to the liquor store before they close them down and stock up. Stocked up on Irish Whiskey to help out the Irish since they suffering too. Gotta do my part.

Irish Whiskey in my hot tea with a dash of honey. Take care of that tickle and kill the germs at the same time. Problems solved ..... I'm hoping.

Con you and yours are in our prayers. God speed to recovery. :Namaste:

Thank you all for sending good vibes. For the last few days I’ve been spending most of the days in bed trying to let the antibiotic do its thing. I have terrible coughing fits and nausea, which makes eating really hard, but I’m forcing myself. Plants are almost ready to be flipped, I should post some pics tomorrow hopefully.

It’s a flu.

Thank you all for sending good vibes. For the last few days I’ve been spending most of the days in bed trying to let the antibiotic do its thing. I have terrible coughing fits and nausea, which makes eating really hard, but I’m forcing myself. Plants are almost ready to be flipped, I should post some pics tomorrow hopefully.
I hate those coughing fits take care brother get well soon.:)

Hey Con —

Thanks man for your reports from the ground there in Italy. :thumb:

I’ve been lurking and reading this and other threads of yours for some time now and love all you have to show and tell. Your countryside is soooo beautiful. Hope things get back to some normalcy there soon.

Take care of yourself- drink your fluids. And hope you’re feeling better real soon.
:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom