Conradino23 Keeps On Keeping On Outdoor & Indoor Using LOS/High Brix Methods

Yes you have a very good governor. I'm totally impressed with his press conferences. That's how I expect a leader to act. Bad times bring out true character and he's shown he can handle the situation and give the facts.

This ^^^^ his dad made sure of that he was the same. Straight shootin in times like these goes a long long way to making people feel comfortable in a changing time.

The truth is always helpful. :Namaste:

Promised pics :)

They're flowering from what I can see, so we'll see some buds in no time :thumb:

Hopefully she won’t herm on me :)

Good to see you back buddy! Saying prayers for your country men and women.

News over hear on Italy is not good and we are a few weeks behind.

Everybody in the US is hoarding TP, guns and ammo. Gonna be the wild wild west I'm afraid. Hope not.

Plants looking good. Training the fvck outta that Ice Breaker?

Black Dog looks as expected, going to be a big plant! Make some room.

is an ugly looking plant,, the one I grew was a good plant,,, but she didn't look like that one? Hope she grows outta it once the flowers start.. here's what the one I did looked like..

be safe over there my friend...

Good to see you back buddy! Saying prayers for your country men and women.

News over hear on Italy is not good and we are a few weeks behind.

Everybody in the US is hoarding TP, guns and ammo. Gonna be the wild wild west I'm afraid. Hope not.

Plants looking good. Training the fvck outta that Ice Breaker?

Black Dog looks as expected, going to be a big plant! Make some room.

Yeah it just starts on your side, I hope you you can get you arms around it.

I actually broke a branch off this Ice Breaker, but taping helped. The Black Dog got flowered small, so size shouldn't be a problem.

is an ugly looking plant,, the one I grew was a good plant,,, but she didn't look like that one? Hope she grows outta it once the flowers start.. here's what the one I did looked like..

be safe over there my friend...

She's been like that from the start, freaky looking. There's no growing out of it I'm afraid.

lets hope not could be some crazy bud :cheesygrinsmiley: im wondering what you think about the black dog I really liked the way mine grew very hardy and healthy yours looks good sleep meds on the way.:)

Pretty soon :)

Black Dog :thumb: :popcorn: had to go and look it up - it appeals to me a lot! I wonder if they named it that because it is useful in treating depression. Anyone know?

I think it's mostly due to black colour in late bloom.

Yes that too! One of the ones most enjoyable to try to play on guitar as a teenager :thumb: Never really mastered it but child get the general shape. Sang it as a cover in a band once too.

anyway - it’s used here to refer to depression, there is even a support service called black dog institute, so that’s what made me curious about that strain name :)

Back
Top Bottom