Conradino23 Keeps On Keeping On Outdoor & Indoor Using LOS/High Brix Methods

Oh yeah they're gonna be long and fat :)

It’s the same line with many chemotypes. There are two different cbd plants and at least two other thc plants. As far as phenos are concerned some are more hempy looking with narrow dark green leaves and some are lime green colour with slightly broader leaves. They won’t grow more than 4-5 feet though even without topping. Extremely easy to grow, dealing with high temps and little watering in the ground and fertilising is optional.

Been a lot of years since I’ve seen it.

A friend of mine and me used to send to NorCal for a 1/2# every month or so. Was always skunk or blueberry skunk. This was early 2000s.. Usually had a few seeds. I of course saved them.

Funny thing was we wood get a zip of coke with the skunk and I had to wait until the coke was gone until my friend wood show back up and give me my weed. lol My friend is still my friend and I think he gave up the coke (not positive but pretty sure).

Many years ago I got sick and was taking opioids for pain and my wife tossed me my bag of bagseed skunk and told me that I smell funny from the opioids and I should ditch them and grow weed instead. It worked! lol

I haven't even thought about opioids ever since my first harvest.

Skunk and Chemdawg.... hard to grow stealthy. I think the old skunk actually smelled more after it cured and dried. Chem smells more when its growing. Skunk you can smell it down the hall when its in a baggie.

The Skunk we were getting was outdoor from Mendicino or close by. Family grown outdoor.

the conventional wisdom of the day was : kill the pot smokers - - it's easy, and all the other drug problems would go away as a result ...

idiots .. :straightface:

Nixon / Ray-gun = war on drugs which really meant replace weed that helps people with critical thinking with heroin and crack (Ollie North - remember that douche?) and mandatory minimums for weed. Still in play. Sadly. Oh and have the fine peoples that grew and made the best hash in the world ditch cannabis for opium mandated by OUR government.

Due to my current employer and random drug testing, it is rare I can smoke. However I love growing it as much as smoking because it is therapeutic.

If I was your current employer, it wood be a requirement to pass (test positive) the drug test for cannabis. lol

Con your plants look really good outside in the sun.

I just popped Neville's Haze F3 x Thai - some old seeds 4 of 5 have tails.

A friend of mine and me used to send to NorCal for a 1/2# every month or so. Was always skunk or blueberry skunk. This was early 2000s.. Usually had a few seeds. I of course saved them.

Funny thing was we wood get a zip of coke with the skunk and I had to wait until the coke was gone until my friend wood show back up and give me my weed. lol My friend is still my friend and I think he gave up the coke (not positive but pretty sure).

Many years ago I got sick and was taking opioids for pain and my wife tossed me my bag of bagseed skunk and told me that I smell funny from the opioids and I should ditch them and grow weed instead. It worked! lol

I haven't even thought about opioids ever since my first harvest.

Skunk and Chemdawg.... hard to grow stealthy. I think the old skunk actually smelled more after it cured and dried. Chem smells more when its growing. Skunk you can smell it down the hall when its in a baggie.

The Skunk we were getting was outdoor from Mendicino or close by. Family grown outdoor.

Nixon / Ray-gun = war on drugs which really meant replace weed that helps people with critical thinking with heroin and crack (Ollie North - remember that douche?) and mandatory minimums for weed. Still in play. Sadly. Oh and have the fine peoples that grew and made the best hash in the world ditch cannabis for opium mandated by OUR government.

If I was your current employer, it wood be a requirement to pass (test positive) the drug test for cannabis. lol

Con your plants look really good outside in the sun.

I just popped Neville's Haze F3 x Thai - some old seeds 4 of 5 have tails.
You need to start a business. :high-five:

I never had a problem with a pot smoking employee. Only the drunks and tweakers.

Back
Top Bottom