Conradino23 Keeps On Keeping On Outdoor & Indoor Using LOS/High Brix Methods

We use soilless mix to build the soil and r/o water so as to not upset the balance. If we have water that is not overly hard (much is in the states) then well water or tap is preferred. We use the foliars so as to tell the microbes what to supply the plant with at different times. Doc actually has broken down what is in everything on a few occasions, but with a thread that got to be like 1300+ pages it gets lost a lot of the time. He does custom soil analysis as well for people to see if your native soil can be amended into a high brix soil. Some times when he does this the user can actually do without foliars, but it really depends on how good the soil is.

Him and the lab chose to use promix due to it being the best commercially available mix to make high brix soil. It works well and is available throughout the country. Finding the right "soil" to use with the kit took a lot of time and money to find from the sounds of it. So far it has been the best system I used and just about fail proof. Not everyone has near perfect native soil like Conrad does lol!

Kinda true, not everybody can go to the garden and fill the pot with the best loam on earth... well maybe Hawaii could compete :)

I never had a problem with a pot smoking employee. Only the drunks and tweakers.

Pot smoking tweakers are tough to trust. lol

I smoked weed every lunch break for 40 yrs. :laughtwo:

Hired... lol Don't forget me at lunch break.

hey con were members of the anti amber clan its hard for me to let them get much amber :)

This ^^^ I'm with sticky. 50 days and I have the loppers out. Must resist. I just chopped a runt from seed that I had put into flower. She was like 39 days or something tiny and not much bud but it will do for a stash. When time to do yard work I'll break it out or for visitors. Get them chatty. lol

Thx man! We're in the process of reopening the country, which is very very sketchy.

Well I keep growing, cause this is the only currency I can rely on :)

Same here. I had a good friend that took a lot of my weed to music festivals. They all shut down for the foreseeable Future. Just gotta adapt. I'm getting ready to send a care pack to someone in Colorado. lol Weird daze.

I was thinking demand would go down with the lack of income for many but it doesn't seem to be the case here. People need their release. There's a reason they determined liquor stores were essential here.

Everyone budgets for weed it seems.

There's a good health reason for keeping the liquor stores open. Alcoholics can get sick pretty bad without it. Then there's a pandemic and an epidemic. Prolly nothing worse in the ER than a alcoholic going thru withdrawal. Add in Covid-19 and shit storm... thats no shit. lol

Kinda true, not everybody can go to the garden and fill the pot with the best loam on earth... well maybe Hawaii could compete :)

Monsanto took care of that. They used the Hawaiian islands to grow GMO seed crop for production around the world. Darn near killed the local kids with cancer. Take your life in your hands surfing the north shore due to polluted waters. They RENTED lands from the local governments - got them dependent on the income then used whatever chemicals they wanted to on the soil. Many parts of Hawaii they were using the rented land for "studies" which included tripling the chemical dose on the plants and adding in shit like Agent Orange.... still not illegal. Crazy fvcks. They have their eye on cannabis.

Well it's really up to your governors. However nobody'll push people out of their homes until they feel secure. You have a really worrying trend in US. We sat ducks for 8 weeks in order to flatten the curve and even with all the economic fallout it'd be 2 or 3 times worse if we didn't.
Around me, they have a stay at home order, but hardly anyone has been abiding by it for several weeks now. The day the stimulus checks hit, everyone here got stupid. People are just starting to wear masks, but they've been running all over the place for weeks now. The only thing keeping there from being more people out, has been that there hasn't much to go to besides Walmart and the home improvement stores. They are going to start opening things up soon though, so that will change. I suspect things are going to get ugly here.

Pot smoking tweakers are tough to trust. lol

Hired... lol Don't forget me at lunch break.

This ^^^ I'm with sticky. 50 days and I have the loppers out. Must resist. I just chopped a runt from seed that I had put into flower. She was like 39 days or something tiny and not much bud but it will do for a stash. When time to do yard work I'll break it out or for visitors. Get them chatty. lol

Same here. I had a good friend that took a lot of my weed to music festivals. They all shut down for the foreseeable Future. Just gotta adapt. I'm getting ready to send a care pack to someone in Colorado. lol Weird daze.

There's a good health reason for keeping the liquor stores open. Alcoholics can get sick pretty bad without it. Then there's a pandemic and an epidemic. Prolly nothing worse in the ER than a alcoholic going thru withdrawal. Add in Covid-19 and shit storm... thats no shit. lol

Monsanto took care of that. They used the Hawaiian islands to grow GMO seed crop for production around the world. Darn near killed the local kids with cancer. Take your life in your hands surfing the north shore due to polluted waters. They RENTED lands from the local governments - got them dependent on the income then used whatever chemicals they wanted to on the soil. Many parts of Hawaii they were using the rented land for "studies" which included tripling the chemical dose on the plants and adding in shit like Agent Orange.... still not illegal. Crazy fvcks. They have their eye on cannabis.
Monsanto=Evil :(

50 days and I have the loppers out. Must resist. I just chopped a runt from seed that I had put into flower. She was like 39 days or something tiny and not much bud but it will do for a stash.
Don't you find you get a much bigger yield if you let them go another couple of weeks? I'd estimate I get 20% or more of my bud between day #50 and day #70! :)

I know for 100% that demand for weed went through the roof in Italy and in other EU countries while demand for Colombian snow went down drastically. Unfortunately most of the European countries have been already suffering from cannabis shortage for years and when they closed the borders, limited road and air traffic to minimum hash from Morocco, weed from Spain and Albania, so EU staples, became practically nonexistent. ATM most of the stoners are using Darknet, smoking some terrible shit if they can get their hands on it or just switch to CBD flowers as I mentioned before. And it's gonna be like that for a while unless they start bringing tonnes every day. Fortunately shops are open, so anybody can get as much booze as they want. Yeah being alcoholic and facing a prohibition is far from being funny. Heroin users face the same dilemma, get a hit somewhere or go cold turkey. Anybody who could meet the demand for any kind of drug in this new reality would make a fortune! I'd say it's a great business opportunity :)

B-dog looks mighty fine there Con. They can get big in a large container. Outdoors they be good but watch for botrytis if you get rainy or humid in September.

Yeah I have her in a small 6L air-pot and she hasn't produced that much, so that's a probably good advice. She doesn't have a string root system though and drinks very little. I stopped watering her.

Around me, they have a stay at home order, but hardly anyone has been abiding by it for several weeks now. The day the stimulus checks hit, everyone here got stupid. People are just starting to wear masks, but they've been running all over the place for weeks now. The only thing keeping there from being more people out, has been that there hasn't much to go to besides Walmart and the home improvement stores. They are going to start opening things up soon though, so that will change. I suspect things are going to get ugly here.

Well COVID-19 takes about two weeks to show up in stats if there's no social distancing, but when it does it's like a tsunami. We're still dreading for a sudden recurrence after we've opened cause the second wave is imminent.

Don't you find you get a much bigger yield if you let them go another couple of weeks? I'd estimate I get 20% or more of my bud between day #50 and day #70! :)

It really depends on the plant. When I see that bud formation slowed down to a crawl I watch the trichs and if nothing's changing and only ambering progresses I take her. But it's really up to a grower, some wait as long as it's possible, some cut when they see the first amber trichs and some cut when the plant is practically dead. Different conditions will make bloom of the same strain shorter or longer though, so it's all about watching, smelling and deciding for yourself.

Drive-by

I'd let her go acouple more weeks Con... she's just starting to express her colors. Throw any cold air you can on her and she'll light up in a week...... Least that's what I like to do with mine.. temps permitting....... They all throw damn near all the lower leaves right about now,, but what remains purple's....... Of course I'm talking mine... I have 4 bushy ass puppies I'm fixing to put in to finish pots.........

I only grew the Ice-B one time and I remember she was good solid smoke........

I'm waiting for her to do something more. I think that calyxes are till fattening up and trichs get definitely more amber every day. She threw down all lower foliage, cannibalised most of the middle and upper one already. But she's not all purple yet and I'd like to see it.

hello con hope all is well with you today I have a question im considering using a product called sns 209 its a bug detterent that uses rosemary you water it in and it gets up in the plant and pretty much makes it taste bad to them it says to cut it off the last few weeks and it flushes itself just curious what you might think about it could be a nice helper :)

I think it’s safe :)

I think it’s safe :)
thanks I value your opinion ive researched a fair amount and cant find any negatives it seems a natural way to keep bugs from chewing on them im going to go ahead and get a bottle and start using it so were going to see first hand whether or not it works theres an oak back there that drops silk worms I was picking those off all summer hopefully they wont want to stay this time. :)

Back
Top Bottom