Consistent Fruity Tasting Strains

HigherTheHigh

Hi all I'm back to get some help and recommendations on some quality consistent tasting strains that actually are known for great flavour profiles, it's come this after I've been growing that many strains that's simply have no flavour profiles in which they should of all been called fresh air :laugh: and that is why I'm this time thinking it wa the seeds genetics backgrounds not being the greatest as I have the best setups, environmental needs and lights, I've also being feeding organically then finishing off with a minimum 6 month cure.

So I'd like recommendations on the best quality background genetics for the following flavour profiles,

- Cherry
- Ice Cream/Cream (Like an original skunk with very creamy tasting smoke)
- Apple (I had one once that when you exhaled you could always taste apple flavours but never on the inhale)
- Strawberry

I know its a lot to ask for in terms of flavour however I'm always looking for a challenge and I really don't mind paying top money for quality genetics but I'm not particular interested in regular packs as my grow areas sit on carpeted floors so the slightest bit of pollen is going to always probably effect me if I do yield males.

Any advice I'm all eyes.

Back
Top Bottom