Contamination please help

Rahthestoner

Guy guys I’ll cut to the chase I either let my plant or plants go to long in flower or I had light leak I had 7 random seed grown plants and 2 lemon skunk grown from a clone 2 weeks after I pulled 1 lemon I notice seeds on 1 plant so I flushed for 5 days by the time I pulled them all they all had seed.

Now I had 1 clone I had in a cupboard about a meter away from my flower room It was A clone that I used to clone off but never had any success so iv now cleaned the flower room some multi purpose cleaner and let air out for a few days and iv put the lemon I was using to clone off in there to start to beg and super crop.

MY QUESTION IS IF FOR SOME REASON MY LEMON GOT CONTAMINATED HOW AND WHEN CAN I TELL IF ITS GOING TO BE HERMI OR NOT SO IM NOT WASTING TIME???

If it got pollinated it doesn't make it a hermie and would only have a few seeds if any of the preflowers got pollinated as it can't affect new growth of Flowers. So unless it was a hermie to begin with or prone to it and you have a light leak problem or other stresses to bring it on it should be fine. People act like it is the end of the world or a plant is ruined if it gets seeded, yes it affects quantity and "sell value" but it doesn't make it terrible/ruined (unless you miss a seed and your doobie blows up ;) :rofl: as that used to suck back in the day ;) ), I mean everything had seeds back in the day and much had tons of the darn things.

If it got pollinated it doesn't make it a hermie and would only have a few seeds if any of the preflowers got pollinated as it can't affect new growth of Flowers. So unless it was a hermie to begin with or prone to it and you have a light leak problem or other stresses to bring it on it should be fine. People act like it is the end of the world or a plant is ruined if it gets seeded, yes it affects quantity and "sell value" but it doesn't make it terrible/ruined (unless you miss a seed and your doobie blows up ;):rofl: as that used to suck back in the day ;) ), I mean everything had seeds back in the day and much had tons of the darn things.
Thanks mate I am sprig and super cropping 1 plants over about 1200 square net so all new shoots should be fine than.
I agree back in the day when I was a young fella a lot of the weed had seeds and it’s was fine plus I’m only doing it for my use and if it turns out anything like then last lemon I did witch this is a clone from the same mother I’ll be very happy. I got 8 ounces of 1 plant and all I did was tip it twice. This one I plan on tipping about 15 times.

Thanks again mate I’m least happy learning as I go on

Back
Top Bottom